Looking For Modded Weapons to Boost EXP (XBOX ONE)

NeoRX Jan 14, 2016

1. Ne

NeoRX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey all,

Wanted to put a request out here since this is probably the best place/chance I have at it being fulfilled. Anyways, last night I came across a Level 4392 Barb on Xbox One who had one of those Professional Russian's Fast Sword as a weapon. Did a little research on it and saw that it basically attacks hella fast and grants a MASSIVE exp boost per kill. And that it's modded(or the gem in it is at least).

Well I was wondering if anyone kind enough out there that plays Diablo 3 UEE on Xbox One could dupe me a Professional Russian's Fast Sword with a massive EXP boost per kill? It'd be greatly appreciated lol. Don't have much time to game anymore so getting this sword would allow me to power boost my Paragon and get it to a point where I could have a decent build going into T4 thru T6 runs.

Just and FYI, but I don't have anything to offer in return. I can give some in-game gold(I have about 6 mil gold I think), but that's really all I can do.

Anyways, please shoot me a PM and I can give you my gamertag so we can get this done. Thanks in advance everyone!

2. Wh

Wheatbread sr Newbie
    0/47

I would appreciate the exact same thing. I cant mod so i have very little in exchange. if you are feeling generous i would appreciate it. PM or msg on xb1

3. Ta

Tamnit Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I would appreciate it as well. GT -Tamnit

4. Ro

Robmp Newbie
    0/47

Me too. What I can offer is The Division power level, I'll help you get lvl30 really fast.

Gamertag Robsonmp13

thanks a lot

5. Ro

Ronnback Newbie
    0/47

Would love to have one of those swords, IF possible and IF u have time to dupe me one id be more then happy, i cant mod either so i have litle to offer

Msg me here or on xb1 WildRaZzor

6. Glsupreme

Glsupreme Newbie
    0/47

Same here - will def pay $ to compensate

7. Ksmilko

Ksmilko Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    What do you need?