Tags:

Looking for Diablo 3 for game share

hassan5994 Jul 5, 2014

1. hassan5994

hassan5994 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    (this is reposted from the "swap shop" section due to little to no views or replys)

I am really only looking for Diablo 3 to download off of someone's profile. i would prefer it be on a second account not a main.

(i purchase all my games on a separate account to share with my friends it makes things a lot easier, since there is no issue with signing on to the profile whenever someone would need to)

with that being said i dont mind if its on a main i'd just prefer it not to be.....anyway on to the things that i offer.

on my GameShare profile:

GoDs: Street Fighter X Tekken
    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
    PayDay 2
    Super StreetFighter IV Arcade Edition
    Dead Island
    Assassin's Creed II
    SEGA Superstars Tennis
    Fable III
    Crackdown

Arcade Games:pinball FX2
    Uno and Uno Rush
    Awesomenauts
    Worms 2: Armageddon
    A Kingdom for Keflings
    Shank 2
    Phantom Breaker:Battle Grounds
    God Mode
    Comic Jumper

Indie Games: Mount your friends

as i have stated earlier this is a separate account i share with my friends and if you are trustworthy i have no problem letting you continue to have access to my account and i will even update you on new purchases made to the account as i do with all of my friends. all i ask is that you DO NOT share my profile with anyone else without permission from me and only me i like to keep a tight circle. im willing to add a trustworthy someone into my circle as long as that person can follow the simple rules.....so yeah enough of me rambling lol if you have diablo 3 then reply, pm me something please and thanks.