Looking for a way to mod Mass Effect 1...

imperatorprime Mar 30, 2013

1. imperatorprime

imperatorprime Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Following directions shared on the BSN forums, I wanted to use "Modio" and "gibbed" (?) to mod a new Mass Effect save (so that s/s romances were an option, ie. femShep w/ Ashley or broShep w/ Kaidan). But when I downloaded Modio I found out the current version doesn't support Mass Effect anymore (on top of that, my laptop doesn't even seem to find the save game files that I transferred from my xbox HD to a flashdrive, but that's a whole other problem), and after asking around their forums I was directed here. I've tried doing a search but I can't find anything suggestive of what I'm looking to do, so I'm wondering if someone who isn't totally green to this site could help me out.

2. sh

shadowedlegacy Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Your title says mass effect 1, but which mass effect save game are actually trying to edit? 2 or 3? because you can edit those values with the correct gibbed save editor.

As for the issue with modio you can try Horizon, its another tool that allows you to open game saves just like modio, well the way modio use to be. If you have any issues or any questions feel free to send me a message and I can go further into it with you. I am a dire hard Mass Effect Fan and know the gibbed editors by heart.