Not open for further replies.

Life Is Strange Episode 1 Review

Professor Sqil Apr 2, 2015

1. Professor Sqil

Professor Sqil Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The Life is Strange is a dramatic series of workshops on the distributed development studios Dontnod, Entertainment, with exception of the weak and the dialogue, we find that Life is Strange reminiscent of most television series Rob Thomas. It tells the story of a girl possessed unusual capabilities. The main character Max Caulfield can (for unclear reasons), re-time, except for that, they are just a normal teenager. It has friends, and personal problems, feelings, dreams, small and admiration towards someone, other recipes implausible. But combination of ambition and commitment led to the use of her talents and intelligence and personality to make the world a better place. With everything that is happening here, we find that Life is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis is the first step towards a series may will be a wonderful and attractive, but Funny enough text and poor performance of the representatives hinder her story, which was be an otherwise impressive and full of emotion humanitarian story.

The Max Caulfield Fortunately personal grainy, where its presented to us as a quiet and shy and introverted girl and so she does not attract attention despite the presence in the prestigious High School. But throughout the game Chrysalis, according to choice, Max reveals itself as a strong and capable and smart girl and that challenge the image of the stereotypical exotic. Tested the story of these qualities through submission of a normal teenager facing difficult dilemmas, and that can change the outcome when you want.

Can undo options mundane and meaningful, also can will be a replicated, or even painted as you like for any future you want made for Max. Despite all odds, the attractiveness of their decisions will not be lost when you attempt to repair the past. I liked this system, it does not let you think about what might happen, but that is also experienced, and cancel if you do not like, as every teenager wishes to do if it was made to available her.

Usually results discussion decisions clearly does not seem immediately. Where Max express concern or remorse in most cases, regardless of whats selected, because the dilemmas do not give you an immediate sense of a clear victory. Max can see the results of what I've done in the short-term, but to abide by the decision and complement her career, there is no going back. Limited capacity, and even she does not understand why.

The cause of their ability to re-time is not clear, but this ability allows you to explore the world of reasonable several interesting ways. If Max bothered her teacher, could return in time, stir admiration, and feeling better about themselves. Although the ability to use people against themselves may give a sense of exploitation and satisfied at the same time, however, Max travels across the world to help others, and not for the trouble they caused. May be seeing a person exposed to the inconvenience and bullying is painful, but what if you can back in time and save them from exposure to injury?

But not every interaction in the game depends on making a great choice. Many of the talks gives the context for this world. The most prominent side events in the story is the story of Rachel Amber, missing student who has a lot of relationships (good and bad) with many of the people who live with them, Max. And many will come to the string of exciting events later without a doubt like to bring students to a gun to school, or a manager who can't relied upon, and all that intrigued me.

Although Life is Strange is an adventure game based on your preferences are taking, and focuses on a teenage girl who travels through time, but the character Max, ironically, is more personal and compelling logic of the rest of the other characters. Most of the people around her kind of boring and easy to predict his actions, and lead actors conversations which exaggerated with teenage peculiar style than shown by the characters themselves. Toward the end of Chrysalis, advises one of the rebel's knowledge Max, saying: "You have to bespeak, it has been kind of crazy days." Would be answered other personal lacks any semblance of intelligence threatened: "I will remember this conversation."

Life is Strange lacking in some respects to maturity. If the game is centered on people trying to discover themselves should not mean that things are handled in this way. Where I was not convinced that many of these characters in the teens, as was convinced that many of those teenagers who are already people, and this is a big problem in the Teen drama based on the personal and humanity. Chloe girlfriend live a life full of difficulties Max degree made me sympathize with them honestly. But every time you open the mouth, nodded booed, and I feel like my feelings towards it evaporate completely. It also really shocked me and indifference Director when Max tells him that a student carrying a gun, how can such a person does not care about such an order if even just a little feeling of awe towards him?

Life is Strange lacking in some respects to maturity. If the game which centered on people trying to discover themselves should not mean that things which handled in this way. Where I was not convinced that many of these characters in the teens, as was a convinced that many of those teenagers who are already people, and this is a big problem in the Teen drama based on the personal and humanity. Chloe girlfriend live a life full of difficulties Max degree made me sympathize with them honestly. But every time you open the mouth, nodded booed, and I feel like my feelings towards it evaporate completely. It also really shocked me and indifference Director when Max tells him that a student carrying a gun, how can such a person does not care about such an order if even just a little feeling of awe towards him?

This is unfortunate, because, despite the wording of the text and voice and representation in the problems of Life is Strange, the scenario that emerges interesting right, and I feel like figuring out how Max would deal with things that take place. Even if the sentences are not convincing, it has managed a lot of scenarios to convince me. Where I felt when intrusive on girls rooms to get the information, that I shouldn not be here. While I felt when my help for a friend feel upset of her boyfriend bad foul very good sense parallels my feeling that I felt when that girl with the tongue termagant given what they deserve, but re-time, and do the right thing, and try to convert an enemy into a friend gave me a better feeling.

Conclusion:
    Life is Strange suffer from an audio instance of bad drafting of the text and do not reimburse the game world and the characters right. Dontnod studios have made a fantastic scenarios for the story I am eagerly to learn more around, but moment by moment interactions between people in the life of Max Caulfield very painful. May not lead stereotypical characters and dialogues with the weak performance of the worst to destroy everything else in the game, but they make it more difficult for one conviction of the story is trying hard to enter the hearts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.