Latest Gibbed Borderlands 2 save editor- Xbox 360 Mod Tool

xxxAcid Apr 19, 2013

1. st

stoneystoninton Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i got the same error i believe its cause the gibbed program doesn't support the tiny tina dlc yet. It'll come out pretty soon i hope

2. im

imukdude Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yea I found the gib forum and it says you can do weapons but if you have any mods from the dlc on you as in nads shields relics etc, you will get an error when trying to open, so i dropped the mods and the new r158 did open my save weapons are ok but just no mods and its the same going back if you add mods from the new dlc you save will either not load back into the game or they will just not show up...

3. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    this error is caused when you have picked up any of the items from the new dlc the problem can be resolved by dropping the weapons in game or if you dont want to lose them put them into claptraps locker and move them into one of your other save

R158 is the new version that does support the new dlc
    its items from the new dlc that need to be dropped

4. LordZ117

LordZ117 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I can't paste codes using the paste button, anyone know why?

5. st

stoneystoninton Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    are you using the paste code button or are you right clicking i know if you copy the weapon from your inventory and go the paste code it dupes the weapon and if your making a weapon and copying the title or prefix code off the calculator you need to right click and go to past there to paste the code in the slot sooo yeh try that if you haven't

6. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    then make sure you copy all of the code, even the BL2 and ==) bits ;)

7. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    updated to r176

NOTE: this revision fixes the problems with the new dlc items but With 360 saves, if you tried to add Dragon Keep items (shields, artifacts, etc) via the Backpack/Bank tabs prior to this version, you will most likely need to revert to an earlier save file before you added these items. The save editor will very likely get errors loading such a save file so please dont spam this thread stating your getting certain errors if you have done this. Alternatively, you can try loading that save in an earlier version of the save editor (such as r158) to remove those items or load the game and drop them.

8. LordZ117

LordZ117 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    BL2(B8kXNIB/apMZ6X50QP/iwdM9iE0LNXjyHDNVS5aItxgJTQ==) is the code I'm trying to paste, which is for the Alkaline The Bee shield, but when i hit paste in gibbed, it doesn't do anything. I've tried a few different codes this way and also nothing.

9. ocutinom

ocutinom White House Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    can any one tell me if the option to mod xbox game save is fix'it i can mod with out a problem pc vesion but when i try to mod for console dont let me .

10. LordZ117

LordZ117 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm using gibbed for my XBox 360 console, and as far as modding my saves it works great, my only issue is some items, such as The Bee, I can't create using the general selection criteria used in the backpack and bank choices, but codes for them aren't pasting. As far as I know, everything works fine for modding the console saves.

11. Josh1978

Josh1978 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    What also works is clicking the new save tab,adding whatever to you want.Inject the savegame.sav into a save rehash resign and you should be go to go.
    Someone please verify; i got this this to work on ver.158

12. LordZ117

LordZ117 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah, that works also to create a brand new save of your own choosing, I've done it to make new chars with maxed skills and currency to make the game play easier to run through.

13. Josh1978

Josh1978 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    you can add the new dlc items with ver.158 you just need to make a new gamesave.

14. hu

hupokeimenon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hello. thanks for the tool. have been using it for some time now

however, with this new version, when i loaded my game, it asked me what level i wanted to play on (normal, TVHM, UVHM). i selected UVHM, and it landed me in Southern Shelf. All my quests were gone, and i had just finished DLC4 the other day on UVHM. looks like it is treating my save as a new game! but i can see inside the editor that my ActiveMissionNumber is 630, and on my MissionPlaythroughs collections, i can see collection 3 of MissionPlaythroughData has all of the missions i did as complete. yet when i load the save, the game puts me in Southern Shelf and viewing the quest log shows me with no quests...

is there any way to fix this via the editor?

15. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    lol you can add them to your current save with R176 its a newer rev therfore it works better by default

16. LordZ117

LordZ117 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not sure whats going on with gibbed and horizon, but when I mod my own chars and try to re add them to my USB they don't let me but when their unmodded it works fine. I only changed the level, a few existent weapons to match the level, and the max skill points. Any help would be appreciated.

17. LordZ117

LordZ117 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Half way to having no issues with my modding. So, it wasn't letting me insert my saves back into the file, so all you need to do if your having the errors for STFS or reading error, just make your modded save, then when you have your save up on horizon, where you would normally extract your save file, just right click your savegame.sav in horizon and hit replace, then rehash resign, and your good to go. I just used a dummy level 1 siren class and made it a level 61 assassin modded save and it worked where as when i just tryed injecting the modded save it would say my save was corrupted and just load my back up save. I hope this helped and is understandable.

18. ocutinom

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    can any one tell me how i can make this work for 360 game save thanks im having hard time

19. ocutinom

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]this is the error i get , i follow steps by steps but i still having this same error message

20. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    open your save file in horizon hit the content tab and extract the SaveGame.sav file to your desktop (dont close horizon or your save in horizon) and then openthe SaveGame.sav in the editor and when done modding it go back to horizon and right click the file you extracted and choose replace and direct it to the SaveGame.sav thats on your desktop