Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Birth By Sleep-Critical Competior+ 12 more Trophies Save Set PAL

SunDance Jul 15, 2016

1. Su

SunDance Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ALL SAVES ARE ON CRITICAL DIFFICULTY! COPY AND RE-SIGN ALL THE SAVES!

In this save set you can get a total of 13 trophies by following the instructions in the folder. I have included the BBS System Data and my 2.5 System Data incase you need it. Use the Aqua save to get most of theses trophies as she has modded health and level.The only thing is you can not go into any menus,such as the triangle button menu as it will set the HP back to normal.

You will have to contend with the deck set up that is given for both the Final and secret episodes and all character saves(if you give a Fecal Leaking about the modded health that is). You should have no problems as you will kill all normal unversed/heartless in a few hits and you have plenty of healing in the deck setup. Just use your shotlock command to deal massive damage to bosses in the arena and story.

Trophies you can get(maybe a few more as well)
    1.Clear game on critical
    2.Complete the secret episode
    3.Clear Aquas,Terras and Ventus's stories
    4.Complete the final episode
    5.Darkness's Will
    6.Lights Will
    7.Majorette
    8.Pawn,Knight,King and Queen of the arena
    9.Keepers of the arena
    10.Villains Vendetta

The Save Set
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5ma494h65...4jsfQiXza?dl=0

I had no problems with the saves,but let me know if you do. I have read on here that people have trouble re-signing BBS saves in Bruteforce. I use KG re-signer and Game Gene. Please let me know if you get other trophies than the ones i stated so we can help others.