Just a few suggestions.

MysteriousRyan Nov 19, 2012

1. MysteriousRyan

MysteriousRyan Liek a Boss!
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    okay so i've been here for a while now and now that i've looked around i have a few suggestions.
    • Make a rule for Forum signatures to be smaller.
    in My opinion they're far too big and they do seem to clog up the threads when all i want to do is read the post.
    • Remove Adverts for Gold Members?
    One good aspect about Gold Members should be that Adverts get removed and i think it would give people more reason to donate to the website because i find them annoying.
    • Fix Reputation System out? (I don't know)
    i don't know but i see some members with 50 rep and 34 likes but then i see another user with 77 rep but 43 likes. don't know if it's bugged or someone with higher gave him a boost i don't know. but i would like this being looked into even if it isn't a major issue.

Apart from that i think the forum is great :D

2. Ro

Rocky Guest

The Rep System is fine as it is In my opinion, Its just not all users know how to use it correctly, A lot of New Members Hit the + Rep Button thinking its the Thanks Button and Vice Versa.

Thats how you get 50 Rep and 35 Thanks etc!

3. XxStarzxX

XxStarzxX Banned! BANNED
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    The signatures are fine and it does not affect anything or any one so that's fine in my opinion. The Reputation System is fine and great. The adverts and what ever im not sure.

;)