Issues with the Dark Souls 2 save editor

BeastNHisHarlot Apr 21, 2014

1. Be

BeastNHisHarlot Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    First of all, sorry if I posted in the wrong forum - Im new to this website and it seemed like the modding section was just for posting mods and save editors.

I have used the save editor successfully before; however, I keep running into a snag when trying to add the berserker blade and a few pyromancies into my inventory. Anyone know why this may be? Also, each time I want to add new items to a character, It seems like the first version i try didn't work, and I have to use the other version. This is true if I started out of version 'v13b' or 'v13c'. What is the reason that adding items fail, but modding stats never does?

Finally, does anyone know how to add specific fully upgraded gear into your inventory, including adding weapons with infusions?

Thank you to anyone who replies.

2. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
  3. LPfan

LPfan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I tried to edit my stats back then, but I know HP, STAMINA, and others doesn't effect anything, and HP and STAMINA goes back to normal once you do the calibration. It MIGHT (keyword: MIGHT, as in MAYBE) work if you disconnect yourself from the internet, although I'm not too sure.

As far as item adding goes, 13b works, and I have yet to try the new 360rev with a different DARK SOULS 2 editor, with item adder. I have yet to try that as well. I have too many games to beat. Lol