Not open for further replies.

Resolved Inventory modding problem

Str8UpWHITE64 May 22, 2012

1. St

Str8UpWHITE64 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    My friends and I have been playing and modding Minecraft sense the tool came out. Love it, great. Everything worked out fine until the other day. I have a full inventory with just diamond blocks, save, load the save in the editing tool, and its like I never put the stuff in. It shows the items I had from the previous save. I have also found that when I go back to load the save I just had, it is as though I never saved in the first place. I spawn at the previous save with the previous items. Any help is appreciated. I dont know if it matters but it is a pretty darn large file. It is 60.18MB.

2. Rotomboy

Rotomboy Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    U can also just duplicate w/out the modding tool you know???

3. Xe

Xenoflame Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Make sure you actually saved it to the USB drive and not a different device. Also try redoing it than saving again, if your USB drive has a activity indicator on it, wait till it stops before removing the device to avoid any loss data. Even though minecraft will tell you the saves finished, it can some times continue writing to the device for a tad longer. I'm not entirely sure how glitched items will behave in the Save editor, so I always burn the originally glitched item in lava to avoid any possible problems. Though always create a back-up before editing so you don't lose anything in case you come across a problem.

4. coolman600

coolman600 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That is true it is good to always to make a backup before modding anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.