Installing games to harddrive

NIgor Jun 6, 2013

1. NI

NIgor Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have burned medal of honor, ax revelation and ac brotherhood to disc and those worked while but now they stopped workin even disc are clean etc. Those disc are expensive and i thought could i install games to harddrive unsing computer and iso files. i Have connected my harddrive to my computer. i know it needs dvd but if i have partly faulty dvd and game installed to harddrive then is should work. Is there anyway to install games to harddrive using computer, .iso and .dvd files??
    Sorry my bad english and hopefully this is on right category. but thanks already

2. Memphy

Memphy Blunts and Bombay
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello.

As far as flashed drives go, they need to be specially flashed in order to be able to play games from an external harddrive. I know it is possible to do so, because I did it with my jailbroken ps3, and I did it a few years ago with my flashed xbox drive. You have a few options i suppose. I guess you can buy a new hard drive and try and install it, but the best bet would to try and find a large amount of dvds for cheap and buy them

3. NI

NIgor Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    my dvd drive is flashed with newest firmware but some games stop working perfectly after few scracth etc. And i dont need any jtag help. And my harddrive is fine i have 3 original xbox hdd and i have connected them many times to my computer.
    i just want to know how i can install games to xbox360 hdd using computer

4. NI

NIgor Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    how i can install game using iso file to xbox360 hdd?? i dont need jtag help!!!
    i just want to know how to install game using computer so it asks disc when i try to play??
    i have many faulty disc which first worked but dowsnt anymore like original CoD MW2 it just dont work in some levels it says dirty disc. and i cant install it to hdd using xbox cos it gives same error. But if i install game to hdd and scracth disc it still work when i put faulty dvd to drive cos it reads files from hdd not from dvd.
    Hopefully somebody understand

5. Memphy

Memphy Blunts and Bombay
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well, I know for a fact if you put the game in, you can install the game to the HDD, but I think that if you want to just bring the ISO straight to the HDD, I think you need an HDD transfer cable. I dont think they are sold anymore.

Although, here are two videos you can try to use as reference for your problem.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewfQ5BFzH54&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEb92IMbugs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

6. bxelo

bxelo Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have burned medal of honor, ax revelation and ac brotherhood to disc and those worked while but now they stopped workin even disc are clean etc. Those disc are expensive and i thought could i install games to harddrive unsing computer and iso files. i Have connected my harddrive to my computer. i know it needs dvd but if i have partly faulty dvd and game installed to harddrive then is should work. Is there anyway to install games to harddrive using computer, .iso and .dvd files??
    Sorry my bad english and hopefully this is on right category. but thanks already

What disc are you using? Make sure they're Verbatims. As for your Xbox not reading the game it's most likely your laser. Try pot tweaking the one you have or just buy a new one (about $7-15 depending on your drive).

7. NI

NIgor Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i dont need jtag help!!!! my xbox isnt jtagged!!! so forget jtag. i have used maxells cos i cant find any other discs.

8. bxelo

bxelo Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i dont need jtag help!!!! my xbox isnt jtagged!!! so forget jtag. i have used maxells cos i cant find any other discs.

What kind of DVD burner are you using for the games?

9. NI

NIgor Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ImgBurn and speed 2,4 cos its only what my dvd drive uses for those discs

10. bxelo

bxelo Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ImgBurn and speed 2,4 cos its only what my dvd drive uses for those discs

IMGBurn in the program, My question was what drive are you using to burn the games.