Infinite Ammo Glitch! (Borderlands 2)

TRADAY80 Sep 25, 2012

1. TRADAY80

TRADAY80 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay so I saw this on youtube and decided to share this with everyone. I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet but my buddy says it's legit. So I can't wait to try it when I get home.

First step is to get a rocket launcher(The ones I have used have the name "Hero" in them.) that has the description of "Consumes reduced ammo per shot."

Then, fill your inventory up until it's full.

Then, shoot it(Rocket launcher.) until you shoot it to the point where the NEXT shot won't deduct any ammo. For example, for the weapon I use, I can shoot it twice at 4, once 3, then twice on 2. So the ammo counter would be like this: 4/4/3/2/2/1/0 so I would stop at the FIRST 2.

Then, (haha lot of "then's") open up a chest, or gamble for a weapon in the Mad Moxxxi's Lounge, and hold X to swap it out for a weapon that you have NEVER equipped or used before or your choosing.

Voila, infinite ammo!

In the video, it's 4/4/3/2/2/1, so I knew to swap after 3, but before 2.

You have to swap when you KNOW the next shot will NOT deplete ammo. Make sense? If you KNOW it won't use ammo after the ammo counter shows 3 for example, THAT'S when you swap.)

Note: To do the glitch with Pink weapons (E-Tech) you need to do the glitch TWICE on the Pink Weapon (Swap the rocket Launcher with it then swap back and then swap the Rocket Launcher with it again, then it'll be infinite)

Also added the video here's the url

http://youtu.be/ySSkq1BqFgk

2. BlitZxSiN

BlitZxSiN Smooth Operator Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Interesting. Sounds a little complicated and I still don't have a reduced ammo weapon, but I'll try it out if I get one,

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

Its a complicted tutorial, but looks to work in the video.

Great share , plus rep+

I fixed the video in your original post too..

4. TRADAY80

TRADAY80 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey Bullet thanks man...yeah I'm not to good at explaining...lol...more into doing...but I figured it was worth a shot!! :why:

5. Littlevul

Littlevul Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I might try this later.. Looks a bit complicated though :/

6. jinete

jinete Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    1. First, get a rocket launcher that has the description of "Consumes reduced ammo per shot."
    note: the weapon must have the description "Reduced Consumes ammo per shot" but will not work.

2. Fill up your Backpack and Equipped Weapons so that you no longer have any FREE SPACE.

3. Then you find the sequence in which the firing weapon without making a boot counter ( left ) drops. For this, buy ammunition for the gun and shoot to know when the shot does when repeated. The sequence is always the same for the weapon.
    Example: if the charger is 4 shots and have 20 bullets to shoot should be 3/19, 2/18, 1/17, etc ... But if you shoot and the sequence is: 3/19, 2/18, 2/18, 1/17, etc ... in 2/18 does not move the charger because the weapon applied "Reduced Consumes ammo per shot.". Well, you should find out when the gun this resource reapplied every few shots and record the meter does not move.

4. Once memorized above, must fetch a weapon equipped not have had, for example of a hood, soil etc ... Before picking equips the weapon that has "Reduced Consumes ammo per shot." and make a jump shot until the reduction sequence and you are 2 bullets ( left ) on the charger (the charger should be at 0 or not work). Now pick up the gun and this should have infinite ammo. Equip weapons in your inventory to verify that the trick worked.
    Note: For weapons Pink, should be done 2 times to work, ie, change the Rocket Launcher by Rosa weapon, back to catch the Rocket Launcher and finally return to pick up the gun Pink.

5. Do not forget to pick up the Rocket Launcher again, this trick does not work once you back out and reload the game again, you'll have to repeat the whole process (but worth it).

Thanks