I need someone to mod, an already uploaded, modded Skyrim gamesave.

PracticalRhetoric Jun 20, 2013

1. Pr

PracticalRhetoric Newbie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay, so I need someone willing to take an already modded file that's been uploaded here on XPG and make a few tweaks too it. Its a great gamesave that I want to use, except for a few minor things. I've played skyrim through to many times, so I now feel the want/need to be able to run around and completely destroy things. Which is already possible, but I want it on a higher level. It would be MUCH appreciated! And I'll find some way to return the favor.

*EDIT* I also forgot to mention that this is for the xbox 360 version, and that It would probably be easiest for someone who has all three major DLC's and is fairly comfortable with using console commands. And I could possibly put a batch file together to make it even easier on whoever, if anyone, decided they're wiling to do this.

2. fr

fromscarface TOP G
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    just do it yourself in hex editor

3. Pr

PracticalRhetoric Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    These are the things that you're unable, as far as I know, to do in hex editor with this game. Otherwise I would already have it done. I use to have the pc version, until I raged out and broke my laptop, and now my desktop doesn't support it. Total bs. I'm looking for someone to really just do skills and perks.. I think thats it.

4. setsae

setsae " the one & only "
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    use the pc method , if you pc cant handle it , go to a friends pc :)

i dont have it installed anymore , but can you not just use a pre-modded save ?

be alot more simple.

5. Pr

PracticalRhetoric Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is already a modded save. Like to the max for all three dlc's. The only thing its missing is Health, Stam, Magicka, Major Skill/level boosts and completed perks trees. Which, for me, is really depressing :cry: I've tried messaging the original modder. Maybe I'm just impatient. But I've gotten no reply. I'm sure they have better things to be doing though. Thus why I made this topic. And nobody around me knows ANYTHING about modding :why: It reeeaaaaaally is just a gigantic pile of :sick:

6. setsae

setsae " the one & only "
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    best of luck m8

try to enjoy the game , i loved playing it myself , never did the dlc either tho.

7. Pr

PracticalRhetoric Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Trust me, I loved playing this game since it first came out. I'm trying to further it's avenues though.

8. ka

kane453 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    if you send me a save file and a batch file i can run this for you. I cannot garantuee that this will work on the 360 though but it is worth a try pm me and and I will give you my email so we can talk further on this if you would like.