HOW-TO Support | Setting Up XBLSE or Private Server

muffintastic Apr 16, 2015

1. muffintastic

muffintastic Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello XPG'ers,

This tutorial is for folk who are finding it hard to get online with their RGH/JTAG consoles. This tutorial will show you step-by-step how to correctly install the XEX plugin whether it be for XBSLE or a stealth server you have bought time on, this is a short and simple tutorial anyone can follow.

Step 1 - Reverting to M$ Stock Dashboard

If you are running a custom dashboard such as FreeStyleDash or Aurora we need to revert back to the stock M$ dashboard as 90% of the time this is a cause for your KV or purchased KV to be flagged and banned. In this image I am running Aurora, all you have to do is highlight and press the Y button to clear, check images below to make sure they are the same. :yes:

Original State:

[​IMG]

New State:

[​IMG]

Step 2 - Making Sure You Have The Correct Plugins

To get the essential plugins to work they need to be set in order to minimise problems in the future, so in step 2 I will be using XBSLE as an example this also applies to private stealth time and their corresponding .xex file. Also, use XBDM to launch games through 360 Neighboured also.

[​IMG]

If your settings are like mine that means you've successfully set your required plugin(s)

Step 3 - Saving Your Settings

To make sure these settings stick you want to save the settings as pictured below:

[​IMG]

Make sure you select HDD and mash that X button a few times I recommend about 5 times to make it stick then press A to load the settings. After this power down your console to apply the settings pressing B will exit you out of Dashlaunch and the settings WILL NOT stick until you reboot.

Step 4 - Success You Are Now Online Until You Are Banned.

If you have followed each step your end result should be something like this: (Note: I'm not online because I have a banned KV, the notify message does appear but the screenshot function didn't pick it up in time)

[​IMG]

You should now be on the official stock M$ dashboard and notification should pop up "XBLSE Enabled" this applies to other stealth services free / private. I hope this tutorial has helped anybody out.

2. DanielQuinn

DanielQuinn The Krafty one!
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Great tut bud ;)

3. Mo

Motabar Newbie
    0/47

I did the same but my xbox is not booting up
    It boots without hdd
    And xell is also working somebody plzz help