Tags:

How To Cancel EA Access Subscription

Bullet Aug 20, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

EA Access seems to be one of those things that seemed like a good idea at the time, so you rushed out and signed up for a $4.99 per month subscription on top of your current Gold subscription in the hope there would be a steady stream of great games to play.

Now that the novelty factor has worn off you like many others are probably frantically searching for a way to cancel your EA Access subscription? Well we have the answer for you right here!

How To Cancel An EA Access Subscription:

In order to cancel your EA Access Sub you will need to go to your Microsoft account as the payment is paid to Microsoft and not EA.

Go to 'My Account'

You will see that your EA Access subscription shows up on that page.
    Look at the bottom of the page you will see a very small link which reads 'See all my subscriptions'

Click on that link and go through the verification steps.

Once you verify that you are really you, you will be taken to a page where you can cancel your subscription.

2. SphinxOG

SphinxOG Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    It's been out less than a month, anyone expecting any stream of games in that time frame shouldn't be allowed a console.

On the plus side i sold BF4 for the same price as 12 months of ea access and got 3 free games

3. MirusXCI

MirusXCI Newbie
    0/47

I done the same with battlefield 4 lol and got a year subscription but when straight in and turned auto renewal off