How much profit are you making each day?

Kevm81 Nov 18, 2013

1. sqwali1977

sqwali1977 Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    why what autobuyer do you have then and not anyone can do this ask many on here dont see any saying 200k a day

2. stopit33

stopit33 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    200-250k a day ill pay you good money for your list PM me.

3. AMIGAKID

AMIGAKID No one
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    To the people questioning the 250K day iv seen people on other forums with twice that and pictures proving it. It's not impossible helps if your using more then one account at any time though.

My best day was 150k worse was 2k when stating out. Wish there wasn't so much price fixing going on though.

4. Ca

Carlibiaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Definitely! I've seen people making 300-400K per day. I'm not on that level yet

5. Ca

Carlibiaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    It's less about the list and more about the method. Plus you also need a fast AB

6. Ca

Carlibiaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I'm almost certain it's against forum rules to post any other AB. I have used this AB, and I can assure you that I would not be able to make 200-250K using it.

7. stopit33

stopit33 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    wow im confused? what are you trying to say Carlibiaro we are talking about alex AB how much you make with this one

8. Da

DarthJaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Also pls if u earn 200k + write how many AB are u using ( on how many accounts ) as i earn 30-50 k a day, but user 3 AB and trade manually on 2 other accounts, so i can say on good days i make 200k but on 5 accounts !!!! ( i trade with players worth no more than 15K, dont have any expirience with trading expensive players. perhaps on them u can earn more like 50k a player if u bid it right. as 10% form 500k player is 50k - ea tax ( 5% ) u got 25k so selling 4 players a day make u 100k profit.

It would be nice when u write the earnings u write also on what platform and how many account u are trading with ( also on what scale of players worth ) so the new people will know all the details not only seeing that we make 200k and they make 10-20 k and thinking what a **** program this AB is .... :)

9. Br

BrunoGomes19 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Last year there was a week (in August, that I went vacations and I did not touch in AB, just let it run) that I win around 3,5kk in 7 days, so 500k for day. My minimum profit was 200k a day (I sold every week at least 1kk) , and I did not run AB at Wednesdays , because prices usually drop. I used the Alex AB. This year, with the same method, I just do around 125k a day at maximum, the AB is less powerful when compared with anothers AB's, so it doesn't catch the best cards on market. But I believe in Alex, hope the next update gives a boost to our AB and it can be the best on market again, like last year!

10. Ca

Carlibiaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I make 200K on only one account. This is on ps3. I use player ranging from 3k-120k.

11. Ca

Carlibiaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I didnt see this specified anywhere. I was just exploring the forums so I though I'd chime in.

12. Ke

Kevm81 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Kinda like the way it shows the stats on that AB with the coins spent and earned, let's hope Alex can figure out something like this too.