GypsyCrazyBoy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]

File Name: Hitman Contracts Save ALL WEAPONS SA PRO 100% COMPLETE
    File Submitter: GypsyCrazyBoyFile Submitted: 02 May 2014
    File Category: Xbox360 Game Saves

This file has 2 saves, the first "Hunter and Hunted" has been completed on Professional all missions SA all zeros down the stat board. All weapons collected. When You load this save and go into the training room You will unlock all weapon achievements. Finishing the last mission will unlock all the the achievements for beating the game (they stack up all the difficulties) for completing a mission SA you will get the SA achievement
    More information on the chevos will be in the read me file. The Lee hong save is for people who need the All Melee Weapons achievement. Kill Lee hong take his sword and it should pop. More information on ALL saves is in the Read Me file. if You need any help feel free to PM me on My YouTube. www.YouTube.com/GypsyCrazyBoy

Click here to download this file

2. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There are no files in there please re upload the saves thanks!

3. GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Did You extract the files with WinRAR? its a .ZIP file

4. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I tried everything the file size on the mirror says zero bytes and the file size on mediafire says 16kb. No program that i used extracts anything. I know how to unzip/create rar and zip files. I use them to create/upload/extract save sets of my own to this very site using mediafire. Please revisit the file and update the link. it is either broken down or improperly compressed thanks.

5. GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just added the Hunter and Hunted link the file name should be HMC_00000035_L_0

6. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I now have the Hunter and Hunted Link but still need the read me txt for achmnts and the All Melee Save. Thanks again for uploading the hunter and hunted one again!

7. GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just updated all links. There is 4 in total 1 is the ZIP. one is Hunter and Hunted. Another is The Lee Hong Assassination. and the other one is the Read Me. It might be confusing just click on all the mirror links until You find what You need. The lee hong gamesave is named HMC_00000009_K_0 You will see the name when You click the mirror link (Mediafire) sorry You had issues this is My first time posting to XPG. I posted this because when I needed it it wasn't here so I had to go through the whole game 17 times on Professional to do this. took Me about 3 - 4 weeks so I hope You got Your GS