Hidden Content Suggestion

Met Nov 1, 2014

1. Met

Met Newbie
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys, My suggestion is just a small one but I hope it's possible.

It's Concerning about the Hidden Content Links that had started awhile ago in the forum here which the link unlocks if someone post a comment in the related thread and we all know how annoying it can be if there was 10 things to be downloaded from 10 different threads cos you better know what to say in those comments and not just say "Thanks" every single time... :LOL: :laugh1:

So now getting to the Point, Nobody likes spammers and we all know that and especially those who comment something gibberish who almost always gets banned for their comments by Admins/Moderators so instead of making someone comment to unlock a Hidden Content Link or two, Why not make use of the blue "Like This" Button?

Think of it this way, If the "Like This" Button is linked to the Hidden Contents, All one has to do is just Click the "Like This" Button in order to unlock the Hidden Contents, It's that easy, Lesser Spam Comments, The Thread Starter gets an increase in their Reputation on each Click, Everyone's Happy, It's a Win Win Situation.

It may not be easy but I hope this feature gets implemented someday.

So I hope Admins, Moderators or anyone who's involved in this area will look into this Suggestion and Review it Carefully.

And Sorry if it's too long of a post, I might as well make it worthwhile rather than just type a few sentences... ;)

2. jordanp01

jordanp01 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    i see what your saying but i think of it like this someone took there time to make a tool for us we can take a min out of our lives and thank them for it

3. Met

Met Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You're not wrong here, But i think those tool developers deserve more reps than just comments given to them and i've seen threads that has like 500+ comments(most probably to unlock hidden contents) with just 50+ likes(reps) which is a little awful...

Besides it's not like the Comment feature would be removed, Those really appreciate it could still comment something nice... ;)

4. jordanp01

jordanp01 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    yeah but i think the whole point to the hidden post thing is to get people more active and not to just sign up and lurk

5. Met

Met Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah i get that too but as long as the Admins and the people involved are happy, It's all good. :yes: