Help Will I Get Banned

theunsuper Nov 17, 2012

1. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Here just so everyone can see this and no im not just posting falls information.

Note Customer Support for Xbox LIVE cannot undo an Xbox LIVE suspension for a console. Xbox LIVE console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox LIVE accounts as well.
    http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/xbox-live-console-ban

2. BMTHstanton1990

BMTHstanton1990 RGH/JTAG God
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Now I know! :LOL: I figured they updated their TOS since when the RGH/JTAGs were back on LIVE because when i'd get banned my profile got banned too. Not all of the profiles did though?

3. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There's a risk you take no matter what you do on XBL, Whether that be playing games early, Modding, Modding GS, Profile Modding and Glitching and cheating.

Microsoft will choose to ban you whenever they see fit. SIMPLES ;)

4. De

Deeply999 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you did get "banned" you would have received a VERY specific message as to whether it was a console ban i.e. " This console is banned from Xbox Live" or you had a the Profile ban " This profile has been banned from the Xbox live servers".

With either of those you would have had an email sent to the account holder stating the ban/bans and the reasoning behind them. there is a rare chance you can validate a "hacked account" by working with them and proving by means of ISP documentation of your physical IP address and Microsoft confirming the IP address in use at time was not your ISP. but that is highly unlikely as you started the question off with "My question is : Lets say i get banned playing with my flashed console online. Will my other NON flashed xbox be banned?" I think you had an epic failure and you need to accept your consequences. **it happens and most have been through it already. Always use separate accounts for bringing a flashed box online...

5. bl

blimblim04 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    for me is not porblem my friend, i have more than 25 consoles all already paid,am a seller,i can buy 300 more if i want too,dont worry.good luck.

6. BMTHstanton1990

BMTHstanton1990 RGH/JTAG God
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Did I just get hit in the face with one smelly fish or what? 'Cause something smells fishy.

7. th

theunsuper Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I didnt get banned still but I will change the acc in the flashed console,thank you

8. bl

blimblim04 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    your welcome mate.

9. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    if youre flashed 360 gets banned online get over it sell it and flash another .simple

youre account will only get banned if you mod gamerscore etc etc etc persistently or i have read about account bans for people modding there avatars blue etc or something really offensive in your bio . i think that covers it .