[Help] How to find Health offset?

Antraz253 Dec 20, 2014

1. Antraz253

Antraz253 Newbie
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    So I need help on how to find the health bar offset in GTA, I already learned on how to find my money but I don't know how to find the health offset. If you could help me or know of a good tut please let me know Thank's

2. FeralA9X

FeralA9X The EX-Terminator XPG Administrator
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    its basically searching, all depends on what program you are using for peek/poke but relatively all the same:
    Start search with full health, lose health -> search lower value, gain health -> search higher value
    Just keep searching until you find only a few offsets then individually set a breakpoint in VS, if you have the right offset when in game now if you get any increase or decrese in health the game will break to the associated offset.
    from there depending on how the game works, you will either nop that offset or write a code cave to be injected into that offset.

3. Antraz253

Antraz253 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was going to use xce_tool2 since i heard it was a bit better to use, I could try peek/poke. Would dumping also work? I bet It would be a little longer and harder to find the health offset right?

4. FeralA9X

FeralA9X The EX-Terminator XPG Administrator
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    peek/poke is the method not to be mistaken for peek poker the app, with xce tool it should be just a matter of searching higher and lower as i said, with peek poker takes way too long dumping then checking.