Tags:
  1. Bu

Bulbtoise Newbie
    0/47

Hey guys and gals, I am Bulbtoise, I play on PC and 3DS, I am getting an XBone soon and I occasionally play on my GF's PS3. (I also own an Xbox 360 with a broken disc tray, so I only really play Minecraft... >.<)

I plan on starting YouTube soon, I did have a Saints Row The Third series going but I am probably going to do something newer. (I have some Destiny PS4 Beta footage recorded and ready to upload! (Thanks to my awesome sister for letting me use her PS4! :p)) - If you could sub that'd be awesome, just search Bulbtoise on YouTube and you'll find me! :)

(I don't wanna spam you guys with links, so to anyone who does make the effort, thank you ever so much!!!)

I play quite a few games on PC, you can add me on Steam here: http://steamcommunity.com//id/Bulbtoise/
    Or add my 3DS friend code: 0361 - 8191 - 2677 (Copied from my Steam account, sorry for the formatting!)
    On my DS I only play Pokemon X, well at least until Ruby comes out!

Twitter: @Bulbtoise

But besides gaming, here is a little about me: (Also copied from my Steam account, if you wanna know anything more about me, just look on Steam... It's probably there. :p)

I am an aspiring game developer, amateur programmer and pixel-artist from Leicester! I am the founder of Lightspark Productions and I work as a pixel-artist and level designer. I am currently working on and developing multiple games.

So besides gaming and stuff, I am going to college to study Games Development, 2D and 3D Animation, Computer Science and IT. College starts in September so if I don't come online often, I am probably busy with work.

Thanks for reading about my boring life! :)

P.S, I know I have already made you read tonnes, but I really wanted to know, would anyone be interested in a Pokemon breeding service, I understand EVs, HAs and EMs but I would only really be able to breed Pokemon with perfect EVs as the others take quite a while longer. If even one person cares about this, I will happily start this service, I have had the idea in my head for a while now. ^.^

P.P.S, I own almost all of the starter Pokemon from previous games, so breeding these will not be a problem.

Check out my current, non competitive team here: http://bulbtoise.tumblr.com/pokemonteambios - Please note, the team's stats are from when they were bred, if you are interested in their current stats, feel free to ask.

2. bruce2707

bruce2707 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to xpg bulbtoise...Enjoy the forums ;)

3. Aqzea

Aqzea Banned
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    dude welcome hope you enjoy your stay here at XPG and meet new people and have a ball