hello community

twoworlds2 Feb 25, 2011

1. tw

twoworlds2 Newbie
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    hello community i was refereed to your site by a friend from gamestop i just finally bought a new xbox 360 after my old 1 off the assembly line white xbox went rrod one week ago. im so glad it's tax season i had it for awhile it lasted me a very long time i didn't expect it to go out but r.i.p. may it rest peacefully.

but without feather adu im twoworlds2 i named myself that because i really liked the first two worlds and, it inspired me to buy the second i like rpg games the most because i like the fact that it let's you be free to contribute to an open world experience of being a character that you been dreaming of becoming.

i feel this relates to the type of person i am because i enjoy drawing and, painting this is why i like playing video games it let's you escape from the terrible drama of the real world and,let's you hang out with people you may never have thought you had common things with hopefully one day i could put smiles on people faces all over the world with my artistic drawings thank you for taking your time out to read my introduction.

2. Mo

Modified Retired Staff Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to the site, great introduction!

Enjoy the forums ;)

3. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to XPG. Always glad to see new members to the community. Follow the rules and stay active. Hope to see you on the boards.

4. tw

twoworlds2 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thank you i really appreciate the welcomes i would like to continue to enjoy this site and meeting and making good friends if possible and again thank you for the great welcomes

5. Bu

Bullet Guest

Welcome to XPGamesaves Twoworlds2.

XPG has a great community from all walks of life with all kinds of interests. Some are here simply to cheat , others come here to get the latest news from the gaming industry, and others come coz im so daaaam good looking! :sarcastic_hand:

Whatever your reasons XPG is a great site with fantastic members.

Look forward to seeing you posting.

Stay active & ENJOY!

6. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    welcome to tha site and +rep and thanks for making a usefull intro post (rather than the old i`m new hi kinda Ish)

im .:Enigma:. as my title may suggest i`m the banhammer(well part of the whole keepin the site clean and stress free)

should you have any problems on here plz dont hesitate to drop me a mesage or any of the other staff a message so we can resolve any potential issues :i-m_so_happy:

will look foreward to seeing you active on here and catch ya soon m8
    peace

.:Enigma:.

7. SC

SCSA_316 Guest

wow thats gotta be a very great intro

welcome to the site and enjoy yourself :biggrin: