Rockstar have revealed that the all new Beach Bum DLC will be released on 19th November on Xbox 360 and PS3.
The new content will be rolled out via another title update ( 1.06 ) so you will not be required to do anything. The Beach Bum title update will give you new weapons, vehicles, jobs and character customizations all for the grand price of nothing, nadda , its free!
Lets take a look at the beach bum content and what you will get:
SNS Pistol - a new compact deadly pistol.
Broken bottle: - A melee weapon in true bum style.
The weapons will be available from any Ammu-Nation location in GTA Online and will be added straight into each of the three characters' inventory in Story Mode.
Bifta dune buggy
Canis Kalahari off-road truck
Bravado Paradise beach camper van
The vehicles that you acquire online will also be available in single player.
New Character Customizations:
Neon surfer attire,
Wild tribal tattoos,
Shaggy beach bum hair
There are a whole bunch of new jobs to add some spice back into online mode such as:
- "Grass Route II" (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.
- "Survival on Del Perro Pier" (Survival): Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.
- "View of Vespucci" (Parachuting): This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you've got skills, it's possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.
- "Paleto Beach" (Team Deathmatch): The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake 'em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.
- "Sundae Driving" (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.
Rockstar have commented that heists and content creator will be added in a future update along with more fresh new content.