good afternoon one and all

ubergrrrl Oct 11, 2010

1. ub

ubergrrrl Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    *nervous laugh*

Hi all, i am a 34 years young lady,who due to having a husband obssesed with games,playing consoles,writing iphone games ect has a house full of chipped,flashed generally modded consoles and handheld whotnots!!

im here as i seem to do all of the donkey work with these things-finding out answers to questions,reserching the new firmwares,hunting down the newest titles to downloead,keep track of the new game release dates. so thought i would join up here in a hope i can narrow my searches down to the one place!!

i love playing games myself,but am completly crap at them all-indeed the only game i have ever succesfully finished is mickey mouse castle of illousion on a sega megadrive around 1992ish! but its the taking part that counts eh!! ( i have seem other half finish countless games thou!)

Soooo i think thats me in a nutshell,i prob wont be able to help anyone out with any knowledge,but i will be stealing all your tips at every opportunity!!

tatty bye-jennie

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

WoW what an introduction Jenny :p
    Hey im Bullet , welcome to XPGamesaves theres plenty here to help you get the most out of your modding and all round gaming experience. If you need any help then please post in the appropriate forums and someone will help you out. Get x10 posts and get promoted to contributor and get access to the shoutbox.
    Stay active and ENJOY!

3. jsja

jsja The Beast
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Haha. Love the intro Jennie. Welcome to XPG. Enjoy your stay. Please read the rules. Enjoy

4. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    welcome to the site jennie we got all sorts to keep the average gamer up to speed and the hardcore gamer well up to date on the latest comings and goings on (the scene)

should you get stuck with anything or ya husband wants 2 know about something just drop a post on the boards and im sure ya will get an answer pretty fast :thumbsup:

enjoy the site stay active and hopefully learn from the xpg family and all the info we have 2 share :D

5. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Just wanted to say what a great introduction. Glad somebody took the time to make a very thorough introduction. Welcome to XPG. Hope to see you on the boards. Enjoy your stay.