Gears of War 4 Update: Black Tusk Studios making lots of progress; Remasters and release on E3 2015?

Nasyr May 10, 2015

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]
    Updates on Gears of War 4 are something gamers are being anxious about lately. However, there have been certain reports and rumors alike that the title will show more of itself in the coming E3 2015 this June. Gears of War 4 has a new game head, Rod Fergusson, who says that his team is currently in the works with developing the game. Fergusson has a lot to prove, being that this is his first project, after replacing the former studio head, Hanno Lemke. The latter decided to take the job offer as GM in the UK with Microsoft Studios.​
    An interview with Phil Spencer, who is the boss of Microsoft Xbox, has been shared by GameSpot with regard to updates on the action video game. He said, "The thing that was great about the early Gears of War games, to me, was just the epic scale of the settings that I was in." He said that the high bar the previous game has set, being a combination of soulfulness and a little bit of darkness, made managing the IP challenging.​
    There are also hints that remasters of the game may be a possibility as Spencer furthers, "Gears 2 did well, Gears 3 did well. So I thought the franchise continued to grow. But we've talked about getting back to something... I think the story and the setting and what they're going through." While rumors are coming out of these statements, more confirmation would be needed. Now that there have already been three games under the Gears of War series, another thing fans have been hoping for would be launching a trilogy pack. Unfortunately, this anticipation was cut short with a note of decline from Fergusson as he posted on Twitter. His tweet went as follows, "I love the passion, but there's no Marcus Fenix Collection. We ARE working on other exciting Gears projects, I'll see you at E3!"​
    While there would be no special package for the three games, at least it has been ascertained that Gears of War 4 is bound to arrive sooner or later. However, gamers should check in for more updates as development is still very much in progress. The Electronic Entertainment Expo could also be an opportunity to hear more about the title for hopefuls.​
    Source: VCP