Gears of War 3 gets a new title update...
Itâ€™ll be the fourth title update and will be added automatically as you start the game. Chances are that itâ€™s out now, even.
A number of improvements and bug fixes are included. The changelogâ€™s below:
* Savage Drone and Savage Grenadier can now â€œswatâ€ turn in Beast mode
* Spectator mode now starts viewing a player instead of a battle camera
* Alternate control users in multiplayer will no longer look at DBNO characters when pressing R3
* The crosshair for the Longshot and Hammerburst will now show an X if a shot is obstructed.
* KOTH â€“ ring locators are now visible in spectator mode
* KOTH â€“ some hill locations have been adjusted
* The Onyx Guard decoy in Horde will not drop his rifle after exhausting the Vulcan ammo
* Clients will no longer be stuck with a â€œWaiting For Playersâ€ message up if the host quits Horde during the progression screen
* Chainsaw audio loop will now persist for listeners who leave the audible range and re-enter it
* Fixed some instances where special event ribbons would not be properly awarded
* COG pistol firing rate has been adjusted to be equal on host and clients
* The Flaming Retro Lancer is now available for attendees of the first special event
* Fixed some issues fixed related to the destruction of meatbags
* The Slab start up screen no longer has debug text
* After a host migration in Horde, the waves will no longer go past 50
* Cover near the elevator on Hotel no longer allows players to lean outside of the visible area
* Grenade throwers that are killed mid-throw will receive credit for any kills that grenade causes
* Silverback will be disabled if hit by a smoke grenade when the driver is in the middle of the exit animation
* Team Deathmatch time limit no longer resets to 3 minutes when both teams are out of respawns