Philymaster Nov 5, 2012

1. Dixdros

Dixdros Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    can you get bann for this ?

also when i modd 2 or 5 Onxy medals + the stats

can i bann for these then or thinks Epic i am a legit player ?

sorry for my bad english GERMAN :D

Greetings Dixdros

2. XPG Varin

XPG Varin TONKPILS
    145/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I followed the tutorial perfectly, but when i loaded GOW3 my stats where what they was before i modded it, i must be going wrong somewhere.

3. Ph

Philymaster X360 Dev XPG Developer
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I just uploaded the newest version.
    It should be fix all the minimum, maximum values some people have. Also i impreved the GUI with few icons so the editor looks "more" colorful.

Have fun ;)

4. My

MystikalGFX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    If you have some spare time, I have a question regarding the modding. You said:

"Q: Can I be banned?
    A: Yes, you can. Make sure you mod legit and don't mod your events."

Can you explain what you mean by events and also a little bit more information on what would be classed as "legit" modding? I'm simply looking to gain levels for now, if I were to change my rank from lets say Level 83 to Level 89, would that be sniffed out and ban me? How would I go about going from my level (Level 80) as high as possible before level 100 so that I don't get banned?

5. iz

izaiah1223 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi i just got this tool but every time i try to load my playerdata it crashes and says not responding what do i do plz help :(

6. motoreger

motoreger Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hey dude what do i do whit my value it talks about min and max

7. Ph

35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Events are the Special Events Played, which you find under the main tab. Those are saved on the EPIC server and they will notice as soon as you go online that you mod it. Some time ago someone have modded ONLY his events from 32 up to 35 and got banned.

Yes, you can mod your exp, but you should mod all other stats (matches, ribbons, medals) so it looks like you actually played the game. One more important thing is that you need to know that all exp events online don't count if you play offline.

Well, "legit" is hard to describe and i would just say that you're stats are legit if a computer is able to calculate your stats.
    I know a really sh*t description, but here some examples:

Few examples:
    - You have in beast mode 2 marcus kills, 8 dom kills and 80 stranded kills then your overall kills are 2 + 8 + 80 = 90.
    - You have in versus mode 10 TDM matches, 8 KotH matches and 46 Warzone then your Matches Played are 10 + 8 + 46 = 64.

Hope you understand it in this short guide, but if you have still questions you can wirte me messages. :)

Could you send me your Player Data?

Could you send me your Player Data?

8. My

MystikalGFX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Thanks for the explanation, I only realised that the Events you were on about were the in-game events, doh! In any case, those don't need to be changed since I think everyone is getting them unlocked or at least I did.

When you say I should mod all the other stats, how careful do you need to be? I mean, I'm not exactly sure how much experience to add, which medals to alter the numbers for etc., is modding your level an easier way for them to tell you've modded illegally? Have you tried with success or do you know of any others who did? The matches played and total kills were pretty straightforward to understand thanks, it's just the modding of the level. I'm unsure what to mod and by how much so it looks legit. Is 2 or 3 levels the safest way? If your level increases and the exp points don't match what they would be normally will that flag up?

9. Ph

35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    First sorry for the late answer.

My favour method is to play 10 - 15 matches of the mode you will mod and write down all things you get after each match. If you done with that just calculate the average of all things so you have pretty much the value you get after one match of the mode.

Here a little example, where i play 5 imaginary matches of beast:

Round, EXP, Time, Kills
    1, 1000, 60 sec, 20
    2, 980, 78 sec, 12
    3, 1300, 56 sec, 18
    4, 1125, 57 sec, 21
    5, 1500, 70 sec, 16

So that are the results i've write down after each match (Of course you will write down many other things if you mod, but thats just a example to understand the method). Now i calculate the average of all things.

EXP: (1000 + 980 + 1300 + 1125 + 1500) / 5 = 1181
    Time: (60 + 78 + 56 + 57 + 70) / 5 = 64. 2
    Kills: (20 + 12 + 18 + 21 + 16) / 5 = 17.4

So if thats done i add 1000 beast waves and know how many EXP and kills i have to add:
    EXP to add = 1181 * 1000 = 1181000
    Kill to add = 17.4 * 1000 = 17400
    Time i should be offline before go next time online = 64.2 * 1000 = 64200 sec / 60 = 1070 min / 60 = 17.8 hours

Like i said this is just an example and i would write down more thing how destroyed fortifications, spawns and kills, but for those things i suggest to play the whole beast mode few times and write down all things you get per whole match.

This method you can use for all game modes, but versus is def the hardest to mod, because there are some different modes with different rules and if you want to mod the game you should prepare yourlsef for it.

I for example being two weeks offline before modding, calculate the averages in the mode i want to mod and sometimes even i mod 3 modes at once. You should also thinking about unlockables, ribbons and medals. Ribbons for example related to your style how you playin the game.

I hope this answer all of your questions. :)

10. st

stilley70 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey Phily I have followed your instructions to the exact letter.However when i try to open the player data I get- "no xbox 360 container has been opened.I know i am doing everything right.I am no noob at this but any help would be appreciated.Thanks a lot.

11. jochemdu

jochemdu Honored Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I was thinking the same thing except i would open the stats in your programm. Note everything down, play 10 matches in a specific game mode you want the stats for and then compare it afterwards.

This way you know exactly what changed (if i assume your programm can read al the stats from the file. Does it?)

12. AD

ADDZ Guest

Thanks a lot Philymaster, I'll have a look at this now :D

13. Ph

35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The editor supports all stats except 14. I have some problems with figure out the last. :)

At the moment i'm working on a complete remake of the editor, which should has a lot more features. For example a legit mode, which help you to mod more legit. Also it saves your profile data, so you don't always have to open your profile each time modding a save. These would be the main changes next to a better DLC support.

But for now i don't know when i release it, because i still thinking about the legit mode and other things,

No problem, enjoy it and have fun ;)

14. Justeve

Justeve Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Nice tool shame it took me 3 days to realize its for Gears of war 3 and not Gears Judgement.

Works great on Gow3 thanks :blind: :blind:

15. jochemdu

jochemdu Honored Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Yup, let's hope there will be one for GOWJ since it's stored in the profile and not a separate file.

16. bornbad

bornbad Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I love this tool so far no issues however the number work is a pain in order to get it looking legit i ve started doing a guide on how to get it as close to ligit as possible by using accounts i know are legit scores and xp calculators on web etc but it s turning out to be a big job so could use some help if anyone s up for it ? would be a perfect guide to use with this tool hence my reason for posting this request here

17. jo

joshbdep Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    how i cant get gold gnasher

18. Ph

35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I think you have to complete the other campaigns to unlock this. I'll look into the GPD later to find these stats.

19. ocutinom

ocutinom White House Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    every tine when im on the main screen before i go into the game my xbox freeza and i have to turn off and when i go back i have my oll stat rank and everything any one can help me please thanks

20. ocutinom

ocutinom White House Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have the same problem but my console freeze and I have to turned off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.