Free Xbox Live Gold When You Buy Candy

Bullet Jul 16, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

If you like getting things for free then we have a sweet deal for you! Throughout the whole of July you will be able to get free Xbox Live Gold membership from specially marked packs of Starburst, Skittles and Life Savers Gummies.
    Wrigley are now offering a 7 day Xbox live code inside special packs of candy which is only redeemable if you have a silver account. Simply find a code inside specially marked packets of Skittles, Starburst
    and Life Savers Gummies and go to their website to redeem it.
    You only have until the 31st of July to find the special codes and you can only use one code per Xbox live account.
    Its worth noting that this offer is only open to US residents, it is also redeemable for both Xbox 360 and Xbox One. So what are you waiting for, get ripping those packets and redeeming your free XBL codes.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  2. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/105226-xbox-live-7-day-trials-skittles-promo/'>http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/105226-xbox-live-7-day-trials-skittles-promo/</a>

Bezza posted this 6 weeks ago with a great tut on how to do it with codes, It does work in the UK as long as you use a fake USA address and you must use a .com email address, I only had .co.uk emails and had to make a couple new ones but it works great and the codes do work in the UK

3. 711

711 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    this is quite old i knew this when this was first out people were reaping the 7 days i ended up having 5k

lol