Forza Horizon mod help

jackl6 Oct 20, 2012

1. ja

jackl6 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hey all im just getting into modding xbox 360 games and two games i would like to start modding are forza 4 and forza horizon.
    If anybody could please link me the programs needed and possibly even a simple set of instructions of how to work them would be greatly appreciated.
    I read a little bit and it seems i need a copy of forza 4 and horizon in iso format to be able to mod the game its self?
    I dont have game discs anymore for either game and would like to know if i need them in order to mod the games? or can it be done simply through modding game saves possibly?
    positive constructive help is appreciated in this matter :) thanks all !!!

2. nickmrnick

nickmrnick Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you want to iso mod forza 4 you have to have the forza 4 disc same with forza horizon. You can mod your game save for forza 4 with 360revolution modding tool from this website. And if you want you can mod forza horizon with the horizon 360 modding tool but i think you have to get horizon 360 diamond that cost money. I have script mods for gta 4 eflc its like iso mods but with a mod menu. In order to iso mod forza you first have to have a forza 4 disc then you need to have some blank disc not just any kind but i dont feel like saying just ask me in a message if you want. You need a clean iso and the modded iso files from a website i have not looked for any but you can google it and you need xbox backup creater and img burn. OH and you have to be willing to take your xbox apart just google how to hotswap your xbox. I would stick with moding your game save and in order to do that you need a transfer cable or usb flash drive that will work with your xbox. If you need more info just message me. Good luck

3. ja

jackl6 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    my xbox has a rgh mod so it can play backup discs just fine too btw forgot to mention that. ill search the forums here for the xbox360 revolution modding tool and start there oh and the discs regular ol verbatum + DL ones will do right?

4. nickmrnick

nickmrnick Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Use 8.5 GB verbatum + R DL if you dont it more then likely wont work. I get mine at best buy 5 for like $14 to $18 if you want them cheaper get them from ebay or amazon.com. Oh and at the top of this website page it should say 360Revolution on the top right corner just click on that and it should take you to the download for the mod tool.

5. LonDown

LonDown Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Anyone have a mod tool for Forza Horizon ? , not in Horizon , just a mod tool if you have :)

6. dmswallow

dmswallow Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/29160-tut-forza-4-iso-mods-unicorns-fast-cars-and-more/#.UR9fwaVuwjU

This topic can help with advanced modding on forza 4 im not sure but someone may be able to confirm if horizon has the same system