Ubisoft released a new trailer for Far Cry 4 which revealed all of the DLC content available for Far Cry 4. In total there will be four DLC packs for Far Cry 4, and a fifth bonus which will be exclusively for those that purchase the Season Pass. Lets take a closer look at the DLC packs:
- The Syringe â€“ Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Minâ€™s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces
- Escape from Durgesh Prison â€“ Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yumaâ€™s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Minâ€™s Kyrat
- Hurk Deluxe Pack â€“ Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurkâ€™s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk
- Overrun â€“ Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyratâ€™s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents
All of the DLC packs can be purchased separately, or collectively as part of the Season Pass. The Season Pass will cost a modest $29.99, and works out cheaper than buying all the DLC individually. Far Cry 4 launches tomorrow on PS4, Xbox One, PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.
- Valley of the Yetis â€“ Ajayâ€™s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey