Family Guy Back To The Multiverse - Save Editor.

DellBoy Nov 23, 2012

1. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am having problems with it now it wont open lol weird but I knew it all worked fine as I used it to unlock everything as well then I could purchase everything for the achievement, shame its not proper multiplayer this would be such a great game online, Thanks again ;)

2. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks mate I didn't know who made it as it didn't say anything on it, I was playing Family Guy and my mate messaged me with it saying he had a good little editor so I thought I'd share it as there wasn't one on here, Thanks for the find and all credit to the creator ;)

3. afterlifeprojects

afterlifeprojects xAfterlifex
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    agreed i thought this game was really fun to play. :gamer4: it does make a back up save in the folder after you save it. i did not resign hash after i modded save. could possably use the money save and use this for a max save. i tried money dosent stick when i start game....

4. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I made a nice trainer for this game, and Addz made a great starter save with max money.

5. afterlifeprojects

afterlifeprojects xAfterlifex
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i used every thing. trainer is awesome,with max money save, === Beast mode for stewie and brian.

6. Xe

Xerosia Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If anyone uploads a gamesave for there is no cake on family guy bttm I will send them 1200 micrsoft points as I really want that achievement and I'm not sad but I pay people for gamesaves

7. sm

smos Rookie
    10/47

i have try this editor but each time since 2012 and stil in 2019 this tool does not save the money u can typ any amount and sure it shows when loading the game but when u in the game and go to shop to buy anything then the cash amount resets to ur basic which for me is 200$ and i been stuck for these freaking years on the last level dino crap besides this everything els does work for me:S but i cant buy any heal packs so i keep dieing (Very Anoying)