Console:
    Xbox

Attached Files:

2. V4

V4mpyre Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Wow man, so far I am enjoying this save. The characters look really nice and it's clear you put in a lot of time designing their layout. Each piece is thoughtful not just a bunch of random mods on each piece they cover a lot of aspects you may need while grinding. Thank you for putting this out there.

I did have a question though, would it be possible for you to show me how you edited these? I'd like to modify some of these same set ups for a hardcore character (these are all for softcore) I'm working on. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks again, great work.

EDIT: So I've descovered your modded hardcore items within the stash once I made a hardcore character on your save. Nice little easter egg with your save. One problem however, these items are NOT tradable. I've attempted to open them up into an editor and change them from "unbound" to "no binding" with no luck. I've confirmed the item changes in the editor but in-game it still shows item as "not tradable". VERY VERY frustrating. ANY help with this would be appreciated.

3. evomaster289

evomaster289 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    lol, tell you what, i will change that, i have made a new amor set for a barb, i will update later today