doing my first rgh :)

roblake Nov 11, 2013

1. XPGUmari

XPGUmari Banned
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I tried to RGH my old trinity which was console banned, used flux and everything, but in the end, it wouldn't glitch, well, I took it out back, and shot at it, a lot.

2. roblake

roblake Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    is £25 cheap for a

Team Xecuter Slim Proto

3. roblake

roblake Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    can any one give us a hand finding a mod chip for it as iv looked every where for a slim proto

4. roblake

roblake Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    has any one used ukmodchips.com

5. Renegade

Renegade Super Special Awesome XPG Developer
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    The Slim proto's are not available. As it states, it's a prototype. See my thread below for information.

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/82315-my-tx-slim-prototype-cr3-arrived-today/

They are not available now though as TX are now working on the AIO Chip (Phat and Slim)

Your console is a Trinity, if you're not a serious modder (no real experience with QSB's and very small points) I recommend finding someone with a Rev C or a CR3 Lite. I have some CR3 Lite's that I can sell you if you want.

A CR3 Lite is just a Rev C with all of the extra features they added (cpu_rst cleaner, caps, onboard crystal for STBY_CLK, Corona support etc)

But the CR3 Lite is discontinued now and you cannot get them from retailers (Official ones that is)

The Rev C is also out of stock, so your only available chip is to get the CR3 Pro Full Post for your Trinity. Which is not easy for beginners.

@Umari

So instead of seeking help from the ones that do this stuff on a regular basis (Me, Addz for example)
    You destroyed a perfectly working console...