Some new details on Dead Space 3 has been revealed from the next Gameinformer issue.
Here are just a few things that are covered in the issue
A cover system? Does this mean that there will now be enemies who will be shooting at you?
- Co-op confirmed
- No competitive multiplayer in DS3
- Now has universal ammo pickups
- Cover system added
- Co-op will have different cut-scenes and interactions between Isaac and Carver.
- Zero space gravity section and dark corridors will be present as they were in previous Dead Space titles.
- Fodders & Feeders are a new type of necromorphs.
- Visceral games calls these new necromorphs â€œThe snow beastâ€.
- Nexus Feeders is a 30 story tall centipede necromorph. This is â€œwhat happens when a human isnâ€™t actually infected by a Swarm or by a Divider headsâ€
- Icy Planet is called Tau Volantis,
- Fodder transform into two different necromorphs depending on how you kill them
- Ammo drops are more plentiful
- They want DS3 to be less linear than 2&1;be able to explore large environments and find â€œunique beta missionsâ€ that arenâ€™t required to complete the main game
- You can slap different guns together like a Plasma cutter/Ripper combo,Visceral didnâ€™t say â€œhow exactly these weapon mods workâ€ but GI noticed enemies drop Scrap metal and â€˜tungstenâ€™ now.