Dead Island: Riptide *wtf do you die for NO REASON???*

ShangTsung May 20, 2013

1. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Will somebody please explain to me why this keeps happening? i'll be doing great, not taking any hits, kicking ass and taking names then it happens... for no reason what-so-ever i just fall down dead, nothing hits me, nothing happens, i just die randomly at full health for absolutely nothing! most of the time when this bs happens there aren't even any zombies around ffs! its just me walking along then bam.. game raped! its like you're playing mortal kombat with a spoiled kid who gets mad cause you're winning and hits the reset button.. its beyond annoying and completely fvcking ruins the experience of this game! the first week it started happening i thought my game was glitched somehow so i deleted it and started a new one only to find that yes.. the game IS indeed killing me with nothing! i get so pissed i wanna toss my controller across the room.. wtf??? one time i even watched the same strange sh!t start happening to zombies, i swear its true! they were coming at me and falling down dead for no damn reason before getting close, i was just standing there watching with a puzzled look on my face, i dunno whats causing this or if the devs are even aware of it but this bs makes playing the game pointless! they seriously need to patch this crap.. i feel like i got cheated out of what could have been an epic gaming experience... anyone else had this issue?
    :dash2:

2. MrGoldGiver

MrGoldGiver TeamXPG For Life TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]

3. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    wow! look everyone! a troll who can be annoying AND post pictures! o.0

4. xXxBeastxXx

xXxBeastxXx I Try My Best To Help
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    That happend to me one time. ill start and die everytime but its because i had something modded. i change it and it stop

5. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    well i've been playing the game with tons of mods from day 1 so thats gotta be it, at first i just figured i was getting hit by a tossed knife from a zombie i missed cause thrown weapons from infected will one hit kill you most of the time.. but then i noticed it was happening to them as well, today i spotted a thug near the halai area and when i moved closer he took like 3 steps and dropped dead! all on his own i never even touched him! think i'm just gonna play with weapon mods from now on, messing with the stamina and everything else seems to make this game act weird..

6. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Mines absolutely fine and has been since day 1 so i don't know what your doing wrong,

Just remove the mods and play again SIMPLES ;)

7. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i honestly have no clue what was causing it.. this evening i restarted my previous saves on logan and john with just level, blueprint, and weapon mods, so far not one unexplained death has taken place, this confirms it was obviously some mod i was using but i dunno which one.