Could a moderator/admin please come and sort this out.

Kragex Aug 12, 2012

1. Davyzz

Davyzz Loser BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    As it is kragex's server being run from HIS computer, he can do what he wants with it, if either of you have a problem with this message me personally, and we can talk about it over skype or something, this forum isn ot for petty arguments.

thread locked.

2. wj

wjack2010 Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was and still am civil, I just thought Kragex would HOST it for me, instead of a whole company hosting it, I never thought he'd take full control, just like if I was paying someone to host it they don't take full control. It's sad that it turned this way, I should have kept to me paying for it and asking for donations.

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

I was going to help with server costs originally. Then Kragex approached me and said he had worked a solution where we could basically beta the Minecraft server.

Since this appeared to be a good idea and you were both onboard with that idea i left it upto both of you to sort out.

One thing is apparent , and thats both of you do not get on and will not be able to run a server together.

My only suggestion is you both run your own servers, and the most popular one will be made the official XPG server.