Cheap Monitors?

SphinxOG Jul 31, 2013

1. SphinxOG

SphinxOG Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I need a second monitor for my pc. I currently have a 24" hooked up via HDMI and im looking for one of the exact same size but they are so expensive, it does not need to be HDMI as im happy to just plug it in with vga/dvi.

If anyone knows where i can get one cheap let me know

I tried the usual gumtree/ebay but no luck. Was hoping i could find one for like £80 since i don't need HDMI but no joy

2. raisinbrand

raisinbrand Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i am not sure if they send their stuff to england but you can try here: http://www.remarketinghits.de

they put up stuff they get back from customers. extremly cheap with just a few scratches or some stuff missing.

i am about to buy a cheap 27" ;) let's see how everything works out...

it's a division of alternate.de - they also have zackzack.de - a site with different offers during the day... you can check the next 3 offers they have...

alternate is widely known for their good service, so you won't go wrong with them.

always worth a shot. other than that you can try geizhals.de for cheapest prices around europe.

3. ma

mazun Newbie
    0/47

having two *identical* monitors sure helps a lot.
    and think about your eyes. the monitor is the device you'll probably use the most, so don't be a cheapskate about it.

that said: nec ea273wm (1080p) and dell u2713hm (1440p) are very good and have affordable prices.

4. raisinbrand

raisinbrand Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Make sure its an ips panel. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free