Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Can't play kinect!!

maher9609 Aug 15, 2014

1. ma

maher9609 Newbie
    0/47

Hi!
    i have resently RGHed my xbox 360 and that made me unable to play kicnect games or even use the kinect camera. Every time i start a kinect game or cinnect the kinect harware, the xbox says that the kinect needs an update.

i tried updating my xbox 360 manualy and the update appared on my xbox and i accepted the update but then it said that the update failed and it gave me some error codes.

My xbox 360 kernel is 2.0.16747.0

i would really appreciate it if someone helped me. And im very new to the RGH thing so please explain every thing you do.

and thanks in advance.

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

You need the Avatar/Media update, needs to be the same dash not higher and be careful doing it

3. ma

maher9609 Newbie
    0/47

I dont know how to find the update, do i only search for it on google? and then how do i update it?

4. ma

maher9609 Newbie
    0/47

is it this link? and do i do what the the link says?

5. AD

ADDZ Guest

You need the 2.0.16747.0 update and rename it $$system update, that will install the parts needed but be carful not to reflash the nand with a newer dash (if there is one)

6. ma

maher9609 Newbie
    0/47

I did as you said, i downloaded the update for 2.0.16747.0 and changed the file name from $systemupdate to $$systemupdate and put it in the usb stick root and then pluged it into the xbox 360 but nothing happened and then i tried restarting the xbox while the stick was in and still nothing happened. what do i do?

7. MB

MBU Newbie
    0/47

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.