brotherhood no noobs

crz3 br0ad3 Sep 14, 2011

1. crz3 br0ad3

crz3 br0ad3 I'm The Daddy Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i received a email cos my score in gears is impressive (how dare they) fucking class more like. would any 1 like to get a team together

Hey there crz3 br0ad3...

If you are reading this message, it is because your Gamerscore in Gears of War and Gears of War 2 is impressive and above the average. Clearly, you are a gaming force to be respected and know how to work a Lancer. If you plan on picking up Gears of War 3, then why don't you join the 360voice Gears of War 3 Challenge? You can play Gears of War 3, refer your friends to the challenge, and win some cash.

I advise everyone to view the rules as we have special rules regarding usage of Silver accounts and go into detail regarding how to earn points for recruiting. All of the rules can be viewed by going to to *Deleted forum link.

That's right, not only can you win your share of $10,000 by unlocking achievements in Gears of War 3, but you can also earn part of the prize pool by recruiting others to join your Brotherhood. Once you create your Brotherhood, you may make the group public (open to everyone) or private (open to those whom know the password you set). Everyone, upon joining a Brotherhood, will receive a unique referral link with which you can recruit others to join you and get credit for their recruitment.

Every group will have a private message-board which can be used for strategy or just to coordinate times to get together for the co-op or multiplayer achievements.

Up to 40 Cogs can be in one Brotherhood and we only have 11 days left until Gears of War 3 is released and the scoring can begin, so get recruiting soldier!

Go to to *Deleted forum link to join now!

*Deleted two links because the site has a general forum. (ADDZ)

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

stallion83 (117)
    SG Steelhead (51)
    Hotdogmcgee (48)
    Matrarch (48)
    DaveKinetic (33)

Not sure if your picked out for your "score in gears is impressive" but if you like clans as sort then fair play.

3. crz3 br0ad3

crz3 br0ad3 I'm The Daddy Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    my mates were 3months ahead of me when gears 1 1st came out as i refused to play shooting games with dodgy guns and aliens, (sounded like gaylo) so i stayed on cod 3

but when i made the chance over god did they wish i never. 13k kills 9k of them must of been sniper..

i lost 4months of my life...

il take a look