! BREEZY !

breezy May 19, 2010

1. br

breezy Newbie
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    The namez BREEZY aka "B"

I'm a 26 year old Father of 3 the young Padawans (Craig, Sean & Joshua).
    I'm a PC technician and I'm currently running a internet cafe, free to the unprivelaged community. (Got Sponsors)
    I hail from Durban, South Africa city with the best weather in the world (not bragging, just is't my style)
    Been a hardcore gamer since I grew limbz (1st game was kick mom's belly).
    Ive never played a game on easy ever, and any new game I start as of 2009 I play on hard (I'm all about achievemnts)
    I dont cheat untill I've fully completed a game but nowadays there aren't any cool cheats so F*** it.
    1stPS's are my thing (C.O.D ? champ amoungst my friends) Can't afford LIVE so that's as far as it goes.
    I have finished (or clocked as we call it here) far too many games to count I can only go as far as saying every KLASSICK game ever made on all platforms & genres.
    I never lie unless it's a joke then the truth comes out eventually (Im a GOD fearing man).

That's all I can think of for now.

Any questions please aski'm a peoples person so....

Peace "B" :)

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Now thats wot i call an introduction!
    Well firstly welcome to xpgamesaves Breezy. Your skillz as a putor tech will come in handy here at times im sure!
    As for no decent cheats , well your wrong there im afraid . Check out our downloads system its full of cheatsaves , mod tools and more to aid you in a quest for cheevos !
    Im Bullet also aka " B " :)
    Again welcome to xpgamesaves , hope you enjoy it and look forward to your contributions :)

3. Ap

Appothis Call me Phil
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    It's warming to see good proper introductions from members :)

Welcome to the site mate, I hope we have what you need.
    If you need anything just send me or any of the XPG team a message, we're happy to help :)