Borderlands 2 800+ Skins All That is Available is Here All 5 Characters & Vehicles & All DLC Skins F

DellBoy Oct 11, 2012

1. bripad

bripad Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You are absolutely awesome. I have a handful of skins left for each class & pretty much all of them for the mechro. Thanks a ton good sir.

2. 55

55schone Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    how do i download?

3. Th

ThreadedIron Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Allright, I guess you could call me a noob or a newfag, but I have been trying to use this save for a little over 3 hours and I cant figure it out for the life of me. Im really frustrated with tutorials on youtube made by idiots who are using different versions of a program then I am, so can someone please help a brotha out, and post step by step instructions? I have USB XTAF and Modio 3.0, if it makes any difference.

4. MrVinRockz

MrVinRockz Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice... :blind:

5. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox

Download Horizon if you're new to it as its the easiest for beginners then please once you'RE comfortable download 360Revolution as you will find it does so much more but for total newbs Horizon is simple and please modio IS CRAP

#Copy any save from your xbox to your usb (so you can get your id's)
    #Then once installed drag and drop my save onto horizon (you will see all me id's are zero'd)
    #Then plug in your usb and the device explorer will open up, click on games then click on the game for which you copied that save.
    #Double click on that save you copied so it brings up the box in the middle like when you drag and dropped my save.
    #Your save will have 3 id's Profile id, Console id and Device id, copy and paste each one into the relevent box on on my save so that all 3 of your id's are now in the boxes on my save.
    #Then click save, rehash, resign and then click copy to device
    #Put the usb back into your xbox load game and when it ask which device you want to use click usb and the save will be there. Done

A good tip is create a text document and copy paste your id's onto it so in the future you can just copy paste your id's from the text document always remember to click, Save, Rehash and Resign
    Hope this helps.

6. Th

ThreadedIron Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You sir, are a legend.

7. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    It does say in my OP that its Zero
    For PC try http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/51410-borderlands-2-all-mechromancer-heads-1414-skins-8686-for-pc-only/page__fromsearch__1
    lol people like you who comment like that make me laugh, no you will get yourself banned for not doing it correctly, please use Horizon or 360Revolution I have 75+Thanks and 75+Rep and loads and loads of great comments on how good it is and people now have them all so I'm sure it does work or am I and all these people wrong lol
    No its no temporary mate it will always be there for you. I jus used the save to hold everything
    Try this mate I haven't used it myself a friend emailed me it but its for the PC :) http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/51410-borderlands-2-all-mechromancer-heads-1414-skins-8686-for-pc-only/page__fromsearch__1

8. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    The download file isn't a .rar file nor does it have a password lol

9. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you look if you struggle any more (best to learn so you can do it yourself for the future) upload any save of yours and I'll change the id's and rehash it for you and re-upload it for you. As you were so polite and not like some how say IT DON'T WORK !! lol makes me laugh look at how many people say it does and its great so I'm sure it does :) Thanked and Rep'd you to get you going

10. Th

ThreadedIron Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I got it to work on my own after some fiddling (mostly just trying to find a working download of Horizon). But thank you for offering your help with the save. Really, I honestly mean it. Its not often you find people on the internet as willing as you are to help, so I really appreciate your kindness.

When I got the save to work I literally flipped **** and danced around the room spazzing out (my foot still hurts like a ***** from kicking the punching bag in my basement as hard as I could, barefoot). But again, thank you :D

11. na

naimg Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Why is it when i try going down my inventory listen it goes down without the page moving...i cant see anything of mine :(

12. al

alexdaasian Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey DellBoy! Im having a problem here! Ive used modding before and i know i did every step right :D But when i try to load it character it gives me an error and it says to check my storage again. How can i fix this!?

13. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Have you changed all 3 of the id's to yours?
    And then save rehash and resign'd before you saved to your USB?
    If you did all that and still not working then maybe your USB drive fucked? As the save works fine as long as you do everything correct and use either 360Rev or Horizon then it will work 100%

14. al

alexdaasian Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox

I did everything you asked me to do and i do use Horizon :3 My Flash drive is also fine lol... Any more ideas how you can help me? because i really want these skins, heads unlocked and i thank you for posting this:D Maybe you can add me on xbox and just drop them for me? i would love that :D

15. al

alexdaasian Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you wanna do that add me at x Pesti1ence x i would appreciate it

16. proscope

proscope Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes I know it says that, I only asked because you didn't say "Assassin" and said zero instead. Made me think it was a level 0 character or something. Only asked to make it clearer. Thank you for your time.

17. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    it does work. you need to rehash and resign with your ID's. the link to the tut has been put up multiple times in this thread so please follow directions before you start saying it doesn't work because i have tested this personally and can tell you it 100% does work.

18. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    ;)

19. Wa

Wandersen Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That is excellent work there dellboy but if i might ask do you have a pc version of these files because there seems to be nothing else :(
    Keep up the good work and thanks in advance.

20. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    PC save> http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/51410-borderlands-2-all-mechromancer-heads-1414-skins-8686-for-pc-only/page__fromsearch__1

And you can use this new great Borderlands 2 save editor to convert saves from xbox-pc
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/51834-release-borderlands-2-save-editor/page__fromsearch__1