Black Ops 2 "Mob Of The Dead" Ultimate Guide To Round 50! Great Detail! Done By Me!

nnn May 26, 2013

1. nnn

nnn XPG Fanatic (I'm very awesome!)
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This guide is for 3 people ONLY! If you want to see more strategies for 1, 2, or 4 people, then reply below! Thanks and enjoy my hour long descriptive hard work! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JXUwkZexeo

-Mob of The Dead Ultimate Guide To Round 50 With 3 People-
    Round:
    1. Start off by shooting the zombies 5 times then knife to gain maximum points.
    2. Start off by shooting the zombies 7 times then knife to gain maximum points.
    3. Start off by shooting the zombies one clip and 3 times then knife to gain maximum points.
    4. Leave the starting point going in the direction of the box and where the warden's key is at.
    5. Hit the box between 1-3 times switching to each person after you hit it meaning that after you hit it one, you switch to the next person and so on.
    6. Gain enough points with the guns you have to buy the third floor and getting Electric Cherry and taking the Gondola. Feed the middle dog aswell.
    7. Take the Gondola. Use an afterlife to turn on Jug and to get the plane part at the dock. Be quick. Everyone buy Jug and feed the dog at the dock.
    8. Open the door beside the dock dog and turn off the generators. Save one zombie. Then, find the parts to build the shield but dont build it just yet.
    9. Head of through the spiral stairs, using an afterlife to get that part. Go through the door into the shower and run the cycle. Get that part. Everyone should have one part now. Save a zombie and go back past Double Tap and buy the door next to the Wardens office. Head up through the middle, passing the dog and running up to the roof beside Electric Cherry. Use an afterlife to build the plane with the parts you have. Next, the person with the last afterlife go in front of the shower door beside the cafeteria. Go into afterlife mode, open the shower door, have someone unlock the door to the washer and turn it one. Go revive yourself and start the cycle with everyone in there. After that one person get that part and it should go to round 10.
    10. Head up to the plane, go ahead and put the shower part on if you want, then feed the dog at the there aswell. Kill all the zombies but one. Next, go into afterlife beside the Wardens office and open that door. The electric fence should be turned off if you turned off the generators earlier like you were supposed to do. One person grab that part. You now should have all the plane parts now, by round ten. Before you build it, head down past Double Tap and grab the Tomahawk. Now before anything else, grab all of the skulls with the Tomahawk and someone get the Blundergat in the Wardens office, but DO NOT upgrade to the acid gat YET. Stop by the cafeteria and build the shield and grab one. Next, head up to the roof and build the last part, kill the zombie and take the plane.
    11-13a. Two people need to stand in the back left and right corners while one person runs the middle train. Use ONLY your Tomahawk. Kill all of the zombies and stay there for two rounds. On round 13a, before you leave to head back, upgrade anything you need, then go back.
    13b-14a. Revive yourself go to the middle dog, look into the lava pit below and throw in your tomahawk. If you don't get it back, you did it right. Next, kill all of the zombies but one. Head down to the afterlife box in the showers. Kill the last zombie and go into afterlife IMMEDIATLEY! 14a. Run down to the Tomahawk position and grab your upgraded Tomahawk. Go back into the showers, revive yourself and you should still have one afterlife. If you do not, that is ok, just if you down, someone will have to revive you.
    14b. Save one zombie and go to the wardens office. Before you enter, on the right in one of the Jail Cell's there should be a poster, throw your Tomahawk at it and it should come off. Next, go to the afterlife box infront of the Wardens office and go into afterlife. Look to your left and the wall should be able to let you go through it now. As soon as you wall in, there is a crack on the floor with a skull in it and a spoon next to the crack. Shock the spoon, make sure you hear a laugh and it goes away, then revive yourself. Next go into the cafeteria, and go to the back middle window where zombies can come in. If you look through that window on the table to the left, there should be a spoon on there now. Throw your Tomahawk at the spoon and Brutus should talk if you did it right. After that, go into the infirmary bathtubs room. Kneel down infront of the last tub right before you get to the dog and hold X. A spoon should appear and start spinning around if you did it right. Next, go build the acid machine beside Electric Cherry and transform your Sweeper of Blundergat into the Acid Gat. Finally, go into the shower room and kill the zombie.
    15. Use ONLY your Acid Gat to kill the zombies until you hear a laugh. After that, save one zombie and head up to the infirmary bathtubs room and go to the bathtub that you put your spoon into. Kneel down and hold X and wait for a hand to pop up. If you did it right, a golden spork should be in the hand and press X to grab it. Now head to your camping/training spots.
    Camping/Training:
    One person needs to be in the cafeteria, specifically the one with the Acid Gat. Run the train until the hoard of zombies gets to large then run them straight out to the back wall, curve around the zombies and go back into the cafeteria, and turn on the Acid Trap. BOOM! All dead!

The next person needs to be at the dock, specifically the next powerful person. They need to start at the bottom of the stairs and either circle them around there or run them to the sniper tower, turn it on, and shoot them, then when you can run them back around.

The last person needs to be Gondola Camping, specifically the weakest person. They need to start at the top and when they feel like they are getting overran, take the Gondola to the bottom, while you are there, if you need ammo simply buy the Thompson and replinishing ammo when needed.

Get to those spots and kill the zombie.

Now from hear on, you should be set. I suggest building the plane and going every 5 to 8 rounds just to upgrade anything else or whatever.

Helpful Info:
    Tomahawk damage: 1 charge to round 40, 2 charge to round 119
    Golden Spork damage: 1 hit to round 34, 2 hit to 40, 3 hit to 50, and so on.
    Acid Gat: Complete Monster at any given time. Lol :D :p

With all of this info, you should be set and have everthying done between 15-20 depends on if you use more or less money. You can now go buy the other two perks when need and those are Speed Cola and Double Tap. DO NOT buy Deadshot Daquiri! It is a money waster!

*Note* Getting to round 50 will probably take 5-7 hours. With that being said, make sure you have enough time in the day, or do it at night when so you will be only focused on the game.

*Note* If you don't make it to 50, don't be upset. Just keep using this strategy and you will get it sooner or later. This will not only get you to 50, but it will help your rank and also to be able to learn how to get out of tough situations.

I hope you enjoy my guide and if you want to see me make a strategy guide for 1, 2, or 4 people then let me know and I will be happy to do so!
    Also this took my about an hour to type, so please at the least subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on twitter. The links are below!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/PartyinCreeper
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/PartyinCreeper

Thanks and have a Good day! :)

2. Shnuff

Shnuff Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    can you elaborate a little more on steps 1,2,3.... when do i do these steps? other than that this is an amazing thread! great job

3. nnn

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    For rounds 1, 2, and 3 you mean? Well for round one, shoot each zombie with your pistol 5 times and then knife it. That way, you will get the maximum points for each zombie that you shoot. Same for rounds 2 and 3. Hope I helped! And thanks! :)

4. Shnuff

Shnuff Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    oh ok... thanks man

5. nnn

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No problem :)