Dubzyy Aug 11, 2014

1. Dubzyy

Dubzyy Newbie
    10/47

[​IMG]

File Name: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Story complete ONLY
    File Submitter: DubzyyFile Submitted: 11 Aug 2014
    File Category: Xbox360 Game Saves

This Gamesave has only the story completed and the rest is for the player to explore such as Islands/Naval missions/ Legendary Ships and more!
    • Campaign is 100% ONLY
    • Max Money (999999999)
    • 4 Firearm holster's crafted
    • Maxed Upgrades for Jackdaw apart from the Elite Upgrades (For the player to explore the blueprints to upgrade Jackdaw to the Actual MAX
    • Islands Undiscovered / Forts Undiscovered

NOTE: In order to have the 3 outfits from previous assassin's creed (Altair's Outfit (AC1) / Ezio's Outfit (AC2/Brotherhood) / Connor's Outfit (AC3) ) You must have a save of those games you do not require a 100% save just a save game of those games to digitally connect to AC4 and Unlock the 3 outfits.

Click here to download this file

2. Dubzyy

Dubzyy Newbie
    0/47

Thank you to those who have downloaded it and i hope you enjoy the save! In my opinion this has to be the best save yet because i have seen lot of people complaining at other save's saying that there is nothing to do in a 100% Save thats why i am giving you guys my own save which only has story complete and the rest of the game is for the player to unlock :)

Check out my youtube channel and drop a like on my video i did about this gamesave! https://youtube.com/DubstepDubzy

3. Pa

Parsty Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Other
    Thank you so much