Assassin's Creed Anthology not coming to the U.S.

Rocky Nov 7, 2012

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

Ubisoft has confirmed five-game bundle for Xbox 360 and PS3 launching exclusively in United Kingdom November 30th.

Ubisoft today officially announced the Assassin's Creed Anthology and revealed it will launch November 30 exclusively in the United Kingdom through Amazon. No mention was made of a launch outside of the region, and a Ubisoft representative was not immediately available for comment.

As was rumored earlier this week, the Assassin's Creed Anthology will include all five Assassin's Creed console games. These are the original Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and Assassin's Creed III.

Additionally, the Xbox 360 and PlayStation premium bundle will include all expansion packs and downloadable content for each game within the bundle, including the DLC season pass for Assassin's Creed III. The bundle also packs in five game-themed lithographs, a steelbook case, and a collector's box.

The Assassin's Creed Anthology will retail for £120

Source - GAMESPOT UK

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  2. Sty1ez

Sty1ez Rookie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ughhh =/

3. minor1

minor1 Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Aww man. I wish I lived in the UK right about now. This collection would be awesome to own!

4. Shishius

Shishius Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Awww man I hate when they do that with games I already own and the one time I actually tell my self I'll wait 5 years to buy them were the avengers phase one movies and that box set got delayed. Bad luck with boxsets

5. StrontiumDog

StrontiumDog Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So for once we actually get something that the U.S. doesn't, who would of seen that one coming.