Any updates on updating an RGH -16547

xSpyro Dec 16, 2013

1. Renegade

Renegade Super Special Awesome XPG Developer
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There are a few people with a test build of JRunner and XeBuild btw...

I've said it once, I really don't know why you all think it's some sort of secret as it's pretty damn simple to generate an image based on the patches already. Why don't you try it for yourselves for once and stop waiting to be fed with the giant spoon. It's really not as complicated as people think.

Heck, I'd make images for people if they wanted. But I know it's only going to be used for stuff like lobbies. So I won't play any part in that.

2. XPMaster

XPMaster Lifetime XPG Lifetime Gold
    50/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I was discussing the "released" build mate and the answer is no, noone has the released build because it hasn't been released. My apologies for not making myself clear on that.
    Personally I'll wait until everything's been tested properly and released by the people who've been doing this stuff from day one.

Yes it's easier, call it lazy or call it saving my time for something I'm not even going to use. Why am I going to waste my time learning and doing it when there's not even a stealth server running to use it on, I'm not too keen on a console ban straight away, gamertag ban and risking anyone elses gamertag I'd recover, it's just not good for anyone imo.

That's exactly what they are as well, "test builds" and I'll leave it down to the people I trust to do it right and run those tests until they're happy.

I'll just be patient, wait for everything to be released officially, show my appreciation, give them a donation for there hard work, everyone's a winner and everyone's happy.

That's just my opinion though...

3. cornerpath

cornerpath Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Guys while waiting for the update, why not go ahead and create some online codes or find useful offsets for your other online games?

Currently i'm doing crysis 3 I found superjump and all I need is superspeed, then I need to test those online, I know it will work
    but hopefully its nonhost like the inf ammo.

so its best to use this time to find some good mods for your other games, i'm sure everyone get bored of hosting cod 24/7 lol

4. reluctantkill3r

reluctantkill3r Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    So much condescension going on here.

5. le

lestasmsc Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hmmm I remember speaking to author of J-runner some time back on IRC. Nice chap... might be worth logging onto IRC for support in this regard?