Agarest Generations of War

Homura Oct 5, 2013

1. Drinkie

Drinkie Rookie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Backup your saves first then download cheat engine then download the cheat table i posted a link to however if you want to get certain items and skills then go into the Unlocks\Data group and follow the instructions don't forget to change your Gold, EP TP and Turns stats (The latter if your going for the True End and all the CG's like i am)

It's just a temporary fix until Homura manages to get past the protection on the Pc saves or if you prefer upload your save and i'll change your Gold, EP and TP levels and place every item and skill in the shop

2. Homura

Homura Creator of Avalon XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I am working on it, tried like 5 different checksums on it, even nulled them, so it is a custom one I think or I just need to find a key (I hope it is just finding a key as then it will be simple to fix.), so I will look in IDA, and try figuring it out.

3. Drinkie

Drinkie Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Other
    Good luck i can imagine that trying to bypass the protection is stressful just be careful or you'll end up balding from stress like i did although my case was due to CoD MW2 rage and again me using cheat engine for the others is so they have something to hopefully keep them happy until you manage to fix the problem

4. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah, when I get annoyed with something I move onto something else >.> recreating a pe file structure now >.> just cause I can and so I can keep being able to do it and not forget lol. Gotta practice every once in a while so I don't forget.

5. Drinkie

Drinkie Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Other
    pe file? sounds sporty

6. so

solaris32 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    I hope this is still being worked on because I'm an idiot that is finding cheatengine to be too complicated. I like the game but I'm finding the battles to be slow and repetitive (wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't so many) and just want to enjoy the story.

7. Drinkie

Drinkie Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Other
    I know how you feel Solaris it's the encryption that's giving Homura trouble is there something specific you want added or changed on your save/s? if so then i can do so for you since i have a cheat engine table (don't worry there's no cost pretty pointless to even attempt to charge without a working paypal account anyway lol)

8. so

solaris32 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Nothing fancy: max PP, EP, money, etc., and max stats (that you can do) for the characters. I'm still in first generation heh. The battles aren't really hard (even without the pre-order dlc) I just don't like how they split movement and attack phase. This means you position yourself not for the enemy but for the character link thing. It's not bad but I much prefer the more classic system in SRPGs like Disgaea. I think the battle system is improved in the later games, and I hope to see them come to Steam too :).

http://www.mediafire.com/?6pcr86525puk7i0

9. Drinkie

Drinkie Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Other
    Want all weapons/items/armours/acc's/skills in the shop too?

10. he

hermit Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
  11. Drinkie

Drinkie Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Other
    Sure and i think the email notification function for the topic reply isn't working since i didn't get a email when you posted Hermit

12. Na

Namer11 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    The first post should be updated. The trainer doesn't work for PC. Creates corrupted files.I use the cheat engine but I don't know how to change the Strength (attribute) parameter of a character directly. I wanted to edit the saves but files get corrupted. Does somebody know how to do this with cheat engine??

EDIT: I have found how to do that, but it doesn't work as intended. Secondary stats are constantly derived from the main attributes in any single moment. They are not an individual value. The workaround I plan to use though is raise the attack or other attributes of my weapon and lower the character attributes for the same amount, then raise them with level ups again -> to me it's pretty much the same: you keep raising your secondary stats above the 999 limit. I love the idea.

13. Drinkie

Drinkie Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Other
    Well to be fair Homura is trying to find a way to safely bypass the protection it's just that said protection is annoying

14. ramiel

ramiel Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I think it's much easier to edit in memory when gaming and work out all max starter save...

15. Drinkie

Drinkie Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Other
    Perhaps it probably is knowing how annoying it is to bypass save protections

16. wi

witchesprime Newbie
    0/47

um Homura have you ever finished fixing it?

17. cr

crimsonprodigy Newbie
    0/47

Wow ****, I'm surprised I figured this out o_O

Necro to Thank lol.

Dam this even worked for a online game *_*

What a fantastic day.

18. de

deathhellknight Newbie
    0/47

19. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry guys, I have been busy lol. I think I fixed the checksum on the pc version, I don't have the game anymore but from what I can see it looks to be fixing it. That part will need testing, also may be adding ps3 support as well once I get some saves to decrypt and if it has same structure as the pc and xbox 360 version then it will be simple as hell to add ps3 support to it without having to rewrite new classes for ps3 lol. Anyway if someone can test that it is indeed fixing the checksum then that would be good.

Edit: New link is on main page.. Lemme know if it works for you guys.

20. Drinkie

Drinkie Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Other
    Hey all sorry i've not been here my ISP messed up my order when i was transferring home so i had no net until last week and my brother recently died due to Manic Depression so i've been pretty upset and dead inside i still am tbh once i'm better i'll do the saves again sorry for not being on sooner