Account trading

spadez Feb 13, 2013

1. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ]I don't think you were short with me mate, I'd be happy to help you out but as your not a active member nor Gold member you will struggle getting any of this sort of thing and yes I saw you posted a save on your first thread but that's it you haven't done anything since that 7 mnths ago, so you can't just come on a ask to be trusted and that's great but the only way you can get more active is by doing things mate, even just a high post count would help you even if you only had say 10 thanks 10 rep and over 200 posts help around the forums get to know main members then you would get more help, but people can only go on what they see when they look at you and your profile and as Bloody Varnish said just keep active mate, even just helping other people out you don't have to keep making threads just any thread you see where someone needs help point them into the right direction help them out make friends. Make a introduction saying you've been away but your back now and will be more active and hope to be around helping as much as you can, update your profile put a pic on it all that sort of thing and when your more active you will find on things like this that need trust you'll get a better response ok mate ;)
    I agree with you 100% mate, he just needs to understand no one is having a go he made the thread but needs to understand no one will trust someone who isn't active, all he needs to do is just keep active and help out around the forums
    Same here I still have them and added some stuff also
    I have all his accounts still, but since the dashboard update the glitch doesn't work but using GOD on some games does, maybe its like what we are telling him, at the time you asked for these maybe you where new and that's why he never gave them to you. Its not all about having gold is it pal, its how active on here and helpfull you are that gets you things and being trusted
    There's no need to start flaming people you made the thread asking for help remember. And you can get all the dlc for free if you where gold. Please refrain from the name calling, you need to be more active and remember this is not just on about you not being trustworthy you have to remember you could also be scammed.

2. sp

spadez Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sent you a message.

3. xDeM0nx

xDeM0nx XPGamesaves Groupie
    155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    lmao i asked for this not a new member del, and i am a very large contributor on the forums mate! I don't ask for things at random things im not deserving of! but since you say the glitch is patched there is no need to get the dlc i guess. I am plenty active and helpful 7 days a week...

4. nightmarexxx

nightmarexxx XPG Homie
    0/47

Behind you! Stalk you all tha time babyyy
    Console:
    Xbox
    Thx m8 it's delicious :LOL:

5. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    lol seriously you really need to read things properly before puffing your chest out. I didn''t say you weren't I simply said like the guy asking for help and he's not a active member, maybe when you asked for the Leecher accounts (which I don't know when you asked for them I thought maybe months ago or just after you joined) as he didn't give them to you. I was simplt agreeing with you and saying isn't it a fact that to get things round here you need to be active. You have a serious problem 3 times now I've talked to you and being nice and each time you have taken it the wrong way. And telling this lad he will be banned your not a mod so you shouldn't be doing that either. But once again you have got mad. Slow down and read the post again. If you had only just asked leecher for the accounts in the last week then ok I understand why you think that, but as I said I don't know when you asked for them I thought maybe when ever you joined you did as he didn't give them to you. Please for your own sake just chill out a bit pal. I see things that you post to people and the stuff you say if someone said it to you, you would loose it, so just chill mate we are all friend here. No more needs to be said.

6. xDeM0nx

155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    I asked for them last week some time, and yes with you, i have to be a certain way because of pass bad blood...
    i assume he would be banned heck the rules here change like running water as it would seem so i never know what you can or can't say or do to anyone. maybe if i called someone that name it would apply to me only who knows...

anyways... It's not my fault I stay in defensive mode I was pushed there and wasn't like this when I first came here. But yes it is better to have established post,rep,thanks etc here before asking for anything i agree completely on that. And I am never mad that's an emotion i don't have I am simply on guard.

7. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    no the rules are always clear, but just calling someone a dumbass won't get a ban, but anyway now worries mate, just being friendly like I have each time I do a lot around here and will be moving into even bigger and better things but you don't get there by kicking off all the time. So just chill out, if you think someone has had ago at you just think first who is is and talk to them not kick off and get mad. And as you said you only asked him last week he isn't around much now, and 90% of it doesn't work anymore and hasn't for a long time since the last dashboard update. But just chill mate we are all friendly round here until someone kick off and that why people have a go because you having ago at people that do a lot around here and are well respected until you chill a little people will only think of you in that way. And I'm sure you don't want that. Just be friendly and help out mate, speak to you later ;)

8. xDeM0nx

155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    hmmm you have a great evening Del...