A Very Simple Skyrim Save Request

EntropysConsort Aug 1, 2013

1. EntropysConsort

EntropysConsort Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Oh, gods of PC gaming, take pitty on this lowly console user. I appeal to you for a simple request - a few lines of instructions in the Skyrim command console. Essentially, as many Skyrim players know, magic is borkenz and terribly nerfed, only scaling with the player in terms of cost (But Ironically, the stagger perk is actually OP). I need someone with access to console commands to change the power mods governing the schools of magic in addition to adding some of the more interesting spells not normally accesible to the player. Normally, I wouldn't trouble anyone with such a request, but the majority of pre-modded saves that include altered magic values also give the player absurd levels of health, magika, etc, and that just defeats the entire purpose of the game. :wtf: Here are the CC codes, and yes, I'm using modav in lieu of setav, as the latter apears to reset when used on certain schools of magic.

player.modav destructionpowermod 150
    player.modav illusionpowermod 100
    player.modav alterationpowermod 200
    player.modav conjurationpowermod 50
    player.addspell 000efc60
    player.addspell 001090fb
    player.addspell 000994db
    player.addspell 00016cf2

My save as an .exs file (for jtag editing)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/sbpcpsosdnj29h0/Save_68_-_Kadimir_Skyrim_36.14.47.exs

My save as an .ess file (for quick PC download and editing)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/p8ndk37ghcel73l/Savegame.ess

Thanks, and forever grateful - a frustrated magic user.

2. MastaOfEvil

MastaOfEvil Dev XPG Developer Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can you upload to another location, I can't download from MediaFire for some reason.

3. EntropysConsort

EntropysConsort Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Certainly, good sir. For the second time this week, I'm pleasantly surprised by the punctuality and charity of this community. You guys give the modding scene a good rep - nothing like the frequent condescension and flame wars I find on se7ensins. Hopefully I can get my gaming PC up and running in a few weeks so I can start being a contributor here as well.

Here is the .ess on rapidshare. Hope this fixes the problem.

http://rapidshare.com/files/139026499/Savegame.ess

4. MastaOfEvil

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Trying to do this with an RGH, but I can't figure out how to do the modAV with multi-Utility.

Also player.addspell 000efc60 isn't valid?

5. EntropysConsort

EntropysConsort Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you're using an RGH, you might be able to directly set the actor value for the spell powermods by finding the reference ID for each respective school's powermod. Try looking for 0x0000063C (destruction powermod) and changing the value to 150. Also, spell 000efc60 is ice volley, a spell exclusively used by wispmothers. I'll check for alternative spell ID's for it.

Found it: It's player. addspell 000efc5f

You can try simply using setav and applying the provided values from my first post should this request become too daunting. Let me know if I can help make this any easier for you.

6. EntropysConsort

EntropysConsort Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Did some digging in the modding forums regarding multi-utility. Turns out that that using modAV is simply a matter of entering the Actor Value from the list provided in the mutli utility AV library, followed by the desired new value. What remains vague is whether it's the AVIF formid you need to input, or the index value. For example,on UESP, the actor value destructionpowermod has an AVIF formid of 0x0000063C, but an index value of 149

7. EntropysConsort

EntropysConsort Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    To add to the confusion, the index value within the files of multi utility itself is 143 (possibly outdated index?) If I may ask, what version of multi utility are you using?

8. MastaOfEvil

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    6.1, I downloaded from this site.

9. EntropysConsort

EntropysConsort Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It seems the program locates the AV through the index value. These values differ between the PC and Xbox formats of the the game. The indices provided in the actor value spreadsheet that came with the multi utility are in fact the correct ones to be using. I have a friend with jtag trying to work out a similar issue. Have you had any success in modifying other actor values in the past?

10. MastaOfEvil

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No, I normally just use it to add items.

Sent from my iPhone 8S2 / 2 using Tapatalk :troll: