A quick guide to new players!

vSledger Apr 4, 2014

1. vSledger

vSledger Newbie
    0/47

This is only for players that are new to the game and get bored of running 500k and getting nothing!

-DayZ MOD
    -When you spawn, make sure you look at the bottom right to look where you have spawned. If you have not got a map, then check this out :http://dayzdb.com/map
    Once you know where you are, don't run for the big towns straight away (Cherno or Elektro) if you have no weapons then you are ****ed. Check out the little towns first, because there you can find **** loads of food, clothing, medical and sometimes a weapon (possibly Makarov or Lee Enfield, also melee weapons)
    -Once you choose to run to a big town make sure you don't run along the road, or the coast, stick in the trees, that way people that are killing fresh spawns will have a harder time spotting you.
    -Always think ahead of your enemy, they will suspect you to run straight into the city. But no, make sure you go around the city, and then slowly make your way inside. Once your in there, head straight to the fire station to get a weapon. Then the hospital to get meds and then the store to get food etc. Also the yellow corner bars and good to find clothing in.
    -Once your ready to go, trek to Balota because there you may find more advanced weapons.

I can think of so much to say but I have run out of time, but I will update this post later on. What ever you do, don't trust anyone. They may seem friendly, but eventually they will turn around and shoot you in the back of the head. However you may get players that are actually friendly, and would want to stick with you. It's at your own risk, if you want to proceed with them or not. Personally I like to play lonewolf or with my friends.

-Stay tuned, I will update this post later on!

2. nightmarexxx

nightmarexxx XPG Homie
    0/47

Behind you! Stalk you all tha time babyyy
    Console:
    Xbox
    Nice guide bro but if i ever saw u posting about playing pinkslip on here u better watch out

Remember ive play with u once and u didnt pay up

Its a mistake making same name from se7ensins :p

3. vSledger

vSledger Newbie
    0/47

Well hello you;) Nah, you don't need to worry about me bro! Not here for pink slips!

4. nightmarexxx

nightmarexxx XPG Homie
    0/47

Behind you! Stalk you all tha time babyyy
    Console:
    Xbox
    Good to know then ;)

5. vSledger

vSledger Newbie
    0/47

By the way, I'm either giving away my fifa team, or selling it... If your interested, drop me a pm bro