2nd HDD Failure Need multiple saves to resume my gaming.

ULTIMATEMALE Jun 25, 2013

1. UL

ULTIMATEMALE Newbie
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi everyone,

How is everyone doing, I hope your all well.

3 weeks ago my xbox 360 HDD failed for the 2nd time within the 4 years I have owned a xbox 360.
    I was really dissapointed.

As a result I lost all my gamesaves and thus my game progress. I would hate to have to start all of the again from the very beginning especially since I don't get much time to game nowadays.

I just want resume my games where I left them at before the HDD.
    I don't mind backtracking a bit but not too much.

So first up was.
    Borderlands 1. My first play through.
    I was level 33, playing as the Berserker, tone of money and had alot of wepons at level 8ish and a couple of ammo pack extentions and a good damn armour kit.
    If you need me to list the achivements I had unlocked prior to the HDD failure just say so.

Next
    Sonic Unleashed:
    I was basically at the last boss. I just need to defeat the final boxx to get the game completed achivement. I cant remember if this game has a difficulty setting if it does then I had been playing it on hard mode as I always play on the hardest avilable setting first time around.

Inustice Jinn Among us
    I had the story mode complete

Mortal Kombat: Komplete edition
    Again Story beaten

Blur
    Single Player Defeated

Forza Motorsport 3
    Year 5 of career defeated
    Driver level 30

The amazing spider man
    Main story completed on hard mode

A couple of others I can't remember right now but will update thread when I do.

2. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Use the search feature and find the relevant save you want as im sure there are saves for most of them games your asking for ;)

3. UL

ULTIMATEMALE Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Your probably right. However the saves for borderlands and Sonic Unleashed are a bit more specific I dont think they will be aviable in the download section. Of the site.

4. UL

ULTIMATEMALE Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    BTW my current Hard drive has a corrupt partion that does not allow me to play xbox original games on xbox 360 anybody know how to fix this. ?
    Thanx

5. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey Guy's if anyone can help him please do I've known this guy a long time and he's a good lad, so yeah anyone can help cheers ;)
    And welcome Ultimate +rep to get you going.........

Also just a heads up there's a huge range of saves on here thousands a good idea to take a look through them either through the forums or using the search bar, I'll admit the search system seems off at the min you search for one thing and totally looks for different stuff lol. I'd go to Forums and scroll down to game saves loads for what your asking for ;)

6. UL

ULTIMATEMALE Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey thanx,
    For the plus Rep and Everything Delboy your always very supportive. I appreciate it.

I've browsed the the downloads sections I am mainly after the borderlands and Sonic unleashed.

Most borderlands save files are modded and way past the point I was at before my HDD failure interuped my pandora adventure.
    Since it is my first play through I don't want any spoilers. Spoilers take the kick out of playing a game you know what I mean.

I want to say Thank you to everyone that has replied thus far. I was not expecting such swift responses. Shows the community here is vibrant.