ViperX420's CKY D3 Vanilla Editor Tutorials

ViperX420 Oct 26, 2013

1. ho

hoboz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Yep, just made a new female barb hero and it changes the code by a couple of bytes depending on the name of said hero.

2. st

stealthyapr9898 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i try it and it send the cheat work but never gone on the acc i need some hlp plz

3. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    u gotta decrypt the hro file

4. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    ---UPDATE---

31/10/2013: Change Log

- New Code's Added to lists.
    - Updated thread attachments to include new code list for both BLUS and BLES
    - few things added are 1 new category which is 6 stat modded items for a more legit experience. and another new category is the set item creation code's for all 5 main set's immortal kings, natalyas, tal rashas, innas, and zunnimassas.

too much things added to list off so let's just say its a big update :)

5. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    nice update but I just wanna know if u gonna come out with a modded venomvusk that's my fav bow

6. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    if you guy's got the item id just send a request below with the item id and i'll add it to the tool the more id's you guys send me the more item's i can add to the tool right now i'm doing all this by myself so i'm just working with what i have myself personally and what i have already done so far.

I going to ask from now on if people can extract full item id with stat id's so i can add them both to the legit item section and the modded item section.

The more we work together the faster this tool get's put together.

7. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    will do sir sorry but im new to this how do I get item id and what does it look like

8. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Best way to extract an item is to put it on a fresh new character that has nothing but the 1 item on it that way you it's easier to determine where the item is faster and you'll know for sure what it is because its the only item on the character.

Example1 : 32 stat Legendary Devil's Tongue.

Example2: 6 stat Legendary Devil's Tongue
    Example3: 6 stat Rare Item. (DEVILS TONGUE ITEM ID) (VIPER'S PRIZE PREFIX/SUFFIX)
    the fastest way i find to locate these within the hero file is by searching for 30 09 38 , 30 0D 38 , or 22 0B.

once you find one of the 3 code's above then look backwards into the code and you should see a bunch of 1D code's followed by 4 byte's of information example. 1D 73 23 06 50 the 4 pink bytes i've highlighted are the stat id code's which are always located after the 1D code. keep looking backwards into the code til you find the final 1D code after that should be 4 bytes of information followed by a 15 code. example 15 8E 69 2B 15 1D 73 23 06 50

15 = Item ID Slot
    8E 69 2B 15 = Item ID (In this case its Devils Tongue)
    1D = Stat Slot ID
    73 23 06 50 = Stat ID (In this case its 3 Sockets)

So basically what i need is the item id and stat id's and thats it so when you extract it and post it below it should look something like this.

now for me to insert this into the tool i need to simply delete all space's and add the 0x variable before the code resulting in it looking like this.

alright now that we got our code we want to use to replace our template item now we gotta write the code in a format it understands.

you can use the above quoted template to create new code's for the use with the leoric's signet ring i provided in my save file.

9. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I think the manticore modded code don't work right when loaded to my ps3 it freezes

10. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    ok ill see what I can do

hey viper I think I was in a game with u if it wasn't this dude sounded just like u I couldn't remember his full name all I remember is that they kept callin him papi

11. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    nope not me i don't play alot of public game's i tend to play private matches with friends or offline. That and i havent played Diablo 3 last 2 days been working on tool and playing other games to keep me from getting bored of Diablo like i did on pc years ago lol

12. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i was just wonderin cuz he dropped me a bad ass sword u should check it out

he dropped me a badass sword u should check it out this dude had armor that was 10 k a piece and he didn't have gems in it

13. hy

hynnessy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    when i decrypt with d3 decrypt the option to encrypt is blacked out? or do i just encrypt with bruteforce only?

nevermind i got it working

everything else works fine for me eccept the hardcore conversion even with your save i tried to conert that toon you provided into hardcore with no luck, its not getting corrupt or anythinng

14. br

brakkish Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Viper, will this tool eventually get the ability to easily edit the stats on items as well?

ie: take a legit helm in your inventory and do something like change 200 INT to 200 DEX or change 10% IAS to 10% crit chance and things like that? I've figured out how to do this the regular way (thanks to you) using BF, D3decrypt and HxD but I was wondering if you were adding an item editor to your tool to make it faster and easier

15. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    This is somewhat impossible to do due to the lack of intormation available in the game there is too many code's in the game to build a complete item editor, but what i have done is created item template's for you to work with so if you know the exact 32 stat's you want you can easily make it a code by inserting this code below into the tool's data.

above are the template's for creating a new code for 32 stat rare or legendary items simply paste the item id and stat id's after the write next (0):0x15

example:
    Original Hex Editor Coding

Bruteforce Tool Code Version

as you can plainly see the code's are taken from whatever you put in this section above just take the code's you desire to put in the item and place them here instead like my example its not hard at all this is the ONLY way to do this atm without corrupting any data.

16. fa

fajah Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am totally in aw of your work and thank you very much for sharing with others. I, however have a Xbox and not a PS3 lol. I was told there is a way to change a game save from PS3 to Xbox. Do you know how and if so could you please tell me and provide a tut? I would be really appreciate it. Much thanks

Fajah

17. Th

TheWalkers77 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Question my files are not showing up as .HRO so when I go to change them to .DAT idk what's going on all this moding is new to me I need some help please

18. da

dacrs Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hi,

could someone post a link with the modded XP gear? ~30k per kill sounds too good :>

Thanks in advance!

19. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I want to get a set for paragon XP farming. Im at 81 now, and want to get to 100 before RoS is released (It is coming to PS3 and 360, only after its release for PS4 and PC)

20. fl

flatbeat Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Can you have multiple characters? or do i have to edit the .hro for each character and do them one at a time?